The End of Chick Fil A Is Neigh - Caves to LGTBTQ Whiners

Stjohns3269

Yeah we know all about her husbands sweetheart real estate deals .....YOU really should do YOUR Research before you attempt to claim Long Time Establishment Democrats are clean of any Quid Pro Quo Dealings

Real Estate deals with Mr. Tsakopoulos whos wife was Ambassador to Hungry

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/10/pelosis-disclosure-belated-in-husbands-land-deal/

Pelosi Subsidies Benefit Husband’s Investment in Dem Mega-Donor’s Company

The top Democrat in the House of Representatives steered more than a billion dollars in subsidies to a light rail project that benefitted a company run by a high-dollar Democratic donor and in which her husband is a major investor.

When cloud computing giant Salesforce sold a large plot of land to the Golden State Warriors in April, it had House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) to thank for helping to swell real estate prices in the area.

Pelosi has worked for more than a decade to steer taxpayer funds to a light rail project in San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood, where Salesforce had planned a new campus. Experts say the project boosted the value of Mission Bay real estate.

Pelosi Leads List Of Conflict Of Interest Dems

After a Pelosi staffer left to lobby on behalf of credit-card giant Visa, Pelosi delayed bringing to the House floor a bill to end lucrative "swipe fees" for Visa and other credit providers.

The bill couldn't have come at a worse time for Visa. It planned to launch an $18 billion public stock offering, so stalling Hill action became a priority. The San Francisco-based company curried favor with Pelosi by pumping cash into her re-election efforts, earning its CEO a rare one-on-one meeting with the speaker.

At the same time, Visa offered her husband a VIP cut of the IPO. Paul Pelosi jumped at the offer, buying 5,000 shares at the $44 initial price. In a couple of days, the shares soared to $64. Pelosi later bought 15,000 more, raising the total value of his investment to about $5 million. In the end, the legislation Visa fought starting in 2007 was forestalled two full years.

Publicly, Nancy Pelosi has been a frequent critic of the financial industry. The commission she impaneled in 2009 to investigate the root causes of the crisis summarily indicted Wall Street honchos, while exonerating guilty Democrats, including several who had their hands in the subprime pot. Among them:

Fantasy Supposition and Assumption .... you don't know anything about me

Was that supposed to be an insult Sapidus, calling me ' Komrad ' you are too ****ing stupid to even get that correct - or are you attempting to double down - Insulting me by misspelling Comrade and calling me a Russian ..... but I know you are too clueless to know how ignorant this makes you look ... but please continue should how you don't understand the world around you.

I'd invite you to go **** yourself but I wouldn't want you to be disappointed at the performance

So much anger of a decision a fast food restaurant made. IS that how you want to spend you life Komrad?

Stjohns3269

Read the story from Forbes, the longer they have been in politics, the loner they have been in the Senate or the House the more power they get, the more money.
Pelosi herself comes from a fine family of corrupt Baltimore politicians, she didn't need her husbands corrupt money.
Any questions on how corruption becomes a matter of pride, look at Saint Elijah Cummings and his wife.
He was proud of going from bankrupt / impoverished to millionaire while serving in the House.
His poor wife was running a "consulting business" that just so happened to represent people with business before his committee.

Then there is the Clinton Foundation. Ever wonder how much money actually goes to aid and how much goes to travel and salary for the family and a few choice employees? Ask the people in Haiti how much aid they delivered, what good works were done (hint, it rhymes with none)

This is pretty rich from someone who supports a man who's charity was just closed for fraud less than a month ago and had to pay $2 million and can never run charity again.

Where do you come up with crap?

Stjohns3269

Chick Fil A Is Now ADMITTING They Are Caving To Leftist Outrage By Canceling Charitable Donations

This is the kind of loser who's opinion matters to you?

And then you ignore the advice of generals past presidents, lawyers, scientists and constitutional lawyers.

Good grief

gemma_rae

This is the kind of loser who's opinion matters to me!
FIFY

BernieP

Resident PIA
This is pretty rich from someone who supports a man who's charity was just closed for fraud less than a month ago and had to pay $2 million and can never run charity again.

Where do you come up with crap?
I should ask you the same thing, let me quote the Left's favorite source of truth,, Snopes

Did New York Reprimand Trump Family for ‘Stealing from a Children’s Cancer Charity’?
Viral social media posts claimed members of the Trump family had been barred from running charities in the state of New York.

False
In December 2018, the attorney general and the defendants reached an agreement to dissolve the Trump Foundation and distribute its assets to a list of agreed charities. However, that agreement did not include Underwood’s request that President Trump, along with Eric and Ivanka, be barred from operating a New York-based non-profit organization in the future, for varying periods of time.

First, it was only in NY and it was a politically aimed attack. There was never any fraud, the money all went to the charities it was meant to serve.

As for Pelosi's family, you should read up on the family that ruled Baltimore for years, they had their own little kingdom.

Again, let me go to your favorite source of truth, justice and the Pelosi way.

Is a ‘Nancy Pelosi Crime Family’ Meme Accurate?
And where does the 'Pelosi Crime Family' fall on a scale of 'innocent' to 'Gambino'?

Mixture
The facts
: This claim is a verbatim reproduction of the introductory paragraph of a June 2015 blog post published on the Typepad blog “Bitterqueen” by Phillip Crawford, Jr., the author of the 2015 book The Mafia and the Gay, which was reportedly based on FBI files obtained pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

Crawford wrote that Peter Galiano, a boxer who was caught up in a draft-dodging scheme in the 1940s, told federal agents in 1947 that D’Alesandro was a “constant companion” of the Boston mobster. When the FBI examined these associations in 1961, however, before D’Alesandro received a presidential appointment to the Federal Renegotiation Board, Galiano said that his statements were based on rumor and hearsay and that he couldn’t recall where he had come across that information:

1947: Peter C. Galiano, Baltimore, Maryland, advised that Thomas D’Alesandro was a constant companion of John Cataneo, Benjamin Magliano, also known as Benny Trotta, and [redacted], who were described as “local big-time gamblers.” Mr. Galiano stated that these individuals had worked hard for Thomas D’Alesandro’s re-election to Congress and in his campaign at that time to become Mayor of Baltimore.
Peter C. Galiano, Baltimore, Maryland, advised during the current investigation that his previous statements were based only on rumor and hearsay. He stated that he could not recall who gave him this information or whether or not there was any truth to the allegations. He further explained that he was never well acquainted with any of the men he had mentioned and had no personal knowledge of their affairs.
Galiano wasn’t the only person to accuse D’Alesandro of having ties to the Boston mob, but those allegations were never officially corroborated and they never resulted in any charges being brought against D’Alesandro. In fact, D’Alesandro was appointed to the Federal Renegotiation Board by President John F. Kennedy in 1961 despite an FBI investigation into those alleged associations.

Stjohns3269

I should ask you the same thing, let me quote the Left's favorite source of truth,, Snopes

First, it was only in NY and it was a politically aimed attack. There was never any fraud, the money all went to the charities it was meant to serve.

As for Pelosi's family, you should read up on the family that ruled Baltimore for years, they had their own little kingdom.

Again, let me go to your favorite source of truth, justice and the Pelosi way.

So Trump just dissolved the charity and paid $2.8 million for fun?

Why is it you guys can see conspiracy everywhere and yet when actual crimes are committed, fines are paid and Trump is barred from running a charity again nd his kids have to take training on how to properly run a charity you just dismiss it when we have actual proof

" judge Thursday ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to an array of charities as a fine for misusing his own charitable foundation to further his political and business interests.

New York state Judge Saliann Scarpulla imposed the penalty after the president admitted to a series of abuses outlined in a lawsuit brought against him last year by the New York attorney general’s office.

Among other things, Trump acknowledged in a legal filing that he allowed his presidential campaign staff to coordinate with the Trump Foundation in holding a fundraiser for veterans during the run-up to the 2016 Iowa caucuses. The event was designed “to further Mr. Trump’s political campaign,” Scarpulla said."

h3mech

my family will never go back to Chick-fil-A they have forgot what really maters, they should just open on Sunday

Toxick

Splat
It will be interesting to see if the Christian community, who was so willing to stand behind Chic-fil-A when they backed Christian ideals/values, will now let Chic-fil-A know how they feel about them pulling away from those same ideals.

As a member of the Christian community, I have to say that I couldn't care less.

I never once said to my family: "Who wants some good ol' fashioned Christian values for dinner?" I have never eaten at Chic-Fil-A because their ideals were the same as mine (And incidentally: they're not).

They have awesome chicken sandwiches. That's why I eat there, and that's why I will continue to eat there.

That, and their attitude and service remains head-and-shoulders above any competition. Also their drive through gets you through a mile-long line of cars in about 3.5 minutes.

So they've chosen not to donate to a charity. I don't care. It's their money. Unless they start donating to groups that facilitate human trafficking or get involved with NXIVM or the Pittsburgh Steelers or something like that, I'll keep eating there.

Also, if they are becoming more lax on their stance on Christian values, it is only a matter of time before they start opening on Sunday - apparently it's all about the $'s now.

Between this and the new Popeye's chicken sandwich........will the mighty Chic-fil-A fall?

I doubt it. I saw the line at Popeye's in the mall last Saturday. It was about the same as it was before Sammich-Mania '19.
I also saw the line at Chic-Fil-A across the same food court. It was about the same as it was before Sammich-Mania '19.
So... I'm guessing they'll be fine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This is the kind of loser who's opinion matters to you?

Tim Pool* is a Leftist that Voted for Obama and was a Bernie Supporter, supports Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard ... hardly a Loser

*Mixed Race, Grew up on the South Side of Chicago .... Known for Live Streaming Occupy Wall Street ... was a FOUNDING Member of VICE News, who Worked for Fusion TV as Director of Media innovation and Senior Correspondent

He has more credibility then a hateful nebish like you .. I'm not surprised you would call he a loser he thinks for himself

And then you ignore the advice of generals past presidents, lawyers, scientists and constitutional lawyers.

Good grief

Opinions are like as s holes everybody's got one and they all stink

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hijinx

As a member of the Christian community, I have to say that I couldn't care less.

I never once said to my family: "Who wants some good ol' fashioned Christian values for dinner?" I have never eaten at Chic-Fil-A because their ideals were the same as mine (And incidentally: they're not).

They have awesome chicken sandwiches. That's why I eat there, and that's why I will continue to eat there.

That, and their attitude and service remains head-and-shoulders above any competition. Also their drive through gets you through a mile-long line of cars in about 3.5 minutes.

So they've chosen not to donate to a charity. I don't care. It's their money. Unless they start donating to groups that facilitate human trafficking or get involved with NXIVM or the Pittsburgh Steelers or something like that, I'll keep eating there.

I doubt it. I saw the line at Popeye's in the mall last Saturday. It was about the same as it was before Sammich-Mania '19.
I also saw the line at Chic-Fil-A across the same food court. It was about the same as it was before Sammich-Mania '19.
So... I'm guessing they'll be fine.

Your post is just about where I stand except their chicken sandwich is good but not awesome.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Likewise, I don't dig into a restaurant's corporate whathaveyou before I eat there. In fact, I know very little about them besides that the food is good and I want to eat it.