The epitome of fail

Pete

Repete
Funny all the Campbell apologists and those who heralded the trade to Oakland and a boom to Campbell and Oakland are silent. So are all those who predicted Campbell would thrive in Oakland and isn't as bad as he appeared out to be.

Zguy28

Its a shame because he has physical talent. I hate to say it, but Coach Gibbs ruined him by constantly hammering him not to throw interceptions. Now the guy is so afraid, he's useless.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Its a shame because he has physical talent. I hate to say it, but Coach Gibbs ruined him by constantly hammering him not to throw interceptions. Now the guy is so afraid, he's useless.

Really? Gibbs fault? Suffering Succotash....:killingme

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Between the referees and Washington sending their discards to Oakland, the Raiders will never see another Super Bowl unless they buy tickets! :cds:

The bad call against the Patriots, then Nervous Norv Turner's coaching fiasco, Al Davis not having term limits and now Campbell? We cannot succeed against those odds, so who/what's next? Never mind, I don't want to know. I'll just keep my Raider's jersey in moth balls and keep hoping. Hey they DID win last Sunday... :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Will there be a colt sighting in Oakland?!
They did in the pre-season. He was cut before the regular season.:lol:

I was wrong about Campbell. The dude blows. Of course, he doesn't have help yet again. He went from a bad situation to a horrible one.

They did in the pre-season. He was cut before the regular season.:lol:

I was wrong about Campbell. The dude blows. Of course, he doesn't have help yet again. He went from a bad situation to a horrible one.

I said this last year about Campbell; he is a defensive backs dream. When he was in Washington you could tell who he was going to throw to because he never took his eyes off of that receiver. The secondary could just watch his eyes and tear all his passes apart.

Now, I thought this was just because his O-line in Washington was not up to par... ...but watching him at Oakland it looks like he is doing the exact same thing.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Between the referees and Washington sending their discards to Oakland, the Raiders will never see another Super Bowl unless they buy tickets! :cds:

The bad call against the Patriots, then Nervous Norv Turner's coaching fiasco, Al Davis not having term limits and now Campbell? We cannot succeed against those odds, so who/what's next? Never mind, I don't want to know. I'll just keep my Raider's jersey in moth balls and keep hoping. Hey they DID win last Sunday... :shrug:

How ya gonna feel next year when Michael Vick is the starter?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How ya gonna feel next year when Michael Vick is the starter?

I don't think Vick is that desperate for a starters job.:killingme Although, that would fit Crazy Al's idea of a perfect solution at the qb spot.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Funny all the Campbell apologists and those who heralded the trade to Oakland and a boom to Campbell and Oakland are silent. So are all those who predicted Campbell would thrive in Oakland and isn't as bad as he appeared out to be.

He looked pretty good against San Diego and has had an ok season to date.

Hell, if they keep goin' they might actually make the playoffs.:lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
He looked pretty good against San Diego and has had an ok season to date.

Hell, if they keep goin' they might actually make the playoffs.:lol:

He has looked like....Jason Campbell...great one week, terrible the next..He is a coach killer, terribly inconsistent.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

:lol:

Jason NEVER had it. Nice guy but not the brightest bulb.

LordStanley

I know nothing
He has looked like....Jason Campbell...great one week, terrible the next..He is a coach killer, terribly inconsistent.

Dan Snyder is a coach killer.... Jason Campbell was never the teams problem. Which is quite noticable with Mcnabb at the helm.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
And there it is! Winning every other game makes them 8-8. Not good enough.
Where's George Blanda when we need him...RIP George!

And I doubt that Vick is going anywhere real soon...Didn't he beat some team 59-7 or something??? :whistle: