the farting shoes.

craberta

I found some awsome shoes the other day, expensive, but like walking on clouds....Got home, put them on and took the old dog out for a walk. Then the dog and I heard a sound, it stopped us in our tracks. It sounded like squirles fighting, or angry cats. We heard nothing more so we continued on...then we heard it again! We stop...freeze and listen in a stealthy manner. Silence......then we start walking again....we hear it...pffffft-blurp-squeeeek!...just as I realise what it is...doggy pounces on my shoes. You know that noise you can make with your hand in your armpit! These shoes do that! I could win the armpit fart noise contest hand down! They are so comfy,I am keeping though..they sound so flatulatingly loud.

frozenrain

I found some awsome shoes the other day, expensive, but like walking on clouds....Got home, put them on and took the old dog out for a walk. Then the dog and I heard a sound, it stopped us in our tracks. It sounded like squirles fighting, or angry cats. We heard nothing more so we continued on...then we heard it again! We stop...freeze and listen in a stealthy manner. Silence......then we start walking again....we hear it...pffffft-blurp-squeeeek!...just as I realise what it is...doggy pounces on my shoes. You know that noise you can make with your hand in your armpit! These shoes do that! I could win the armpit fart noise contest hand down! They are so comfy,I am keeping though..they sound so flatulatingly loud.

All you need is some rustly trousers and a squeaky bra and you could have your own one man band.
Just do not wear them in libraries or at serious functions and you will be fine.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

OMG!!! :killingme I will beware of noise making shoes!!!

belvak

Happy Camper
All you need is some rustly trousers and a squeaky bra and you could have your own one man band.
Just do not wear them in libraries or at serious functions and you will be fine.

:roflmao: The mental picture I have from this is hilarious!!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
OOHH!!! I have a pair of mary jane style Airwalks. They are made of the same stuff Crocs are made of, only they're cute.

Anyway, only one farts when I walk. Presumably, because nobody's feet are exactly the same size or shape.

So when I walk, is goes, pffhttt, whoosh, pffhttt, whoosh.:lol:

I hate it:eek:well: