The final 12 AI 3/9

Geek

I was surprised that Ayla got booted. Kevin is not a better singer than Gideon IMO. Overall I think it should be good. It goes down to one booted a week now, right?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Yeah, from now on it is one to go each week....I think they have a really good top 12...They'll be the ones to go on the AI tour in 2006....

just.me

Dupontster said:
Yeah, from now on it is one to go each week....I think they have a really good top 12...They'll be the ones to go on the AI tour in 2006....

What do you all think of Bucky? For some reason, he creeps me out but my co-workers seem to like him....

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
just.me said:
What do you all think of Bucky? For some reason, he creeps me out but my co-workers seem to like him....
He creeps me out too. I also don't think he is very talented either.

just.me

Jameo said:
Bucky is alright. Not as good as Chris, Ace, Taylor or Elliot. But he has a decent voice.
I cannot stand to watch him. When he is performing, or even talking, I do evening chores.....I think Chris is awesome, and I like Kevin, little geeky guy...

Jameo

What?!
just.me said:
I cannot stand to watch him. When he is performing, or even talking, I do evening chores.....I think Chris is awesome, and I like Kevin, little geeky guy...

I like Kevin too. He is so darn cute :lmao: BUT, he is lacking that "American Idol" look and he vocals are to old school, I think.

just.me

Jameo said:
I like Kevin too. He is so darn cute :lmao: BUT, he is lacking that "American Idol" look and he vocals are to old school, I think.

Yeah, I doubt that he will last much longer but I wish he would!