The "Fine People" Hoax Funnel

This_person

Show me the ones that were protesting with the Nazis, but were not white supremacists. It should be easy
You realize you're basing your arguments on assumptions right? YOU are assuming that there was no one else but Nazis there, everyone else is assuming that there were people there who were NOT Nazis. Unless we have a roster of everyone who was there and their totality of internal beliefs documented, no one can prove either way (that includes you can't prove they were all Nazis and everyone else can't prove they weren't, just for your clarity).

So, you are asking to prove a negative either way. It's just that one is statistically likely (there were other-than-Nazis there), and one is statistically unlikely (your position).

I hope that helps with your understanding that your argument is both futile and unlikely to be accurate.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

This_person

Show me. The Nazis had the permit. Show me the ‘fine people’ who went to protest with them.
Bob, Sue, Jane, and Stan are all fine people who didn't sign the permit but were there.

Now, you can be done with it - you've been told who was there that were fine people and not Nazis but marching with them.

Midnightrider

Bob, Sue, Jane, and Stan are all fine people who didn't sign the permit but were there.

Now, you can be done with it - you've been told who was there that were fine people and not Nazis but marching with them.
As long as you are pulling things out of your ass, you might want to get your head out of there.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Here's an almost 7 minute Persicope by Scott Adams on what he thinks is the reason for some of his YouTube videos being demonitized.

Worth the (time to) listen; brings together a number of the issues we face today. If what Adams is saying is true, well..., just have a listen. It's an interesting A-B test.

--- End of line (MCP)

Adams, in his podcast yesterday, provided the results of his A-B test (i.e., whether YouTube would demonitize his video for simply mentioning the Fine People Hoax (FPH)). And guess what, YouTube did. Bottom line, whether as a result of a less-than-mature algorithm or overt political bias this a real problem.

Here's the link:

He speaks about the A-B test for the FPH starting at about 3:30 (goes to about 8:45).

--- End of line (MCP)

NPC

I live in your head while you live in your mommy's basement.

and you must be a pathetic little douche who lives in his mommy's basement and also has an infatuation with people he pretends he is ignoring

You have fun living in mommy’s basement and pretending it’s for her benefit.

Do You have any proof otherwise, are you friends with Gurps ?

you should qualify that with "mommy lets me live in the big house now"

God Damn you are stupid.

You are an angry hateful individual, you need to have your programming adjusted.

only a dullard who lives in his mommy's basement would ask such a stupid question

Your mommy is going to take away your internet privileges if she finds out.

It’s not a ‘mommy’ reference. It’s a reference to the fact that gurps actually lives with his mother. :yay:

What is wrong with living with family members - mother's, father's, brother's cousin's ..... etc

Nope, just living in reality. Not in mommy's basement.

or the basement of their mommy's glass house,

you are the king of stupid

You Really are a hateful mean person.

you are never going to get out of mommy's basement with an attitude like that

If you got out of mommy's basement once in a while

I am old enough to not live in mommy's basement.

now climb up those basement stairs and ask your mommy to fix you a PB&J

not everyone's mommy has a basement they can live in

What is it with your pathological obsession with the living arrangements of a forum member, that you continually engage in Ad Hominem Attacks attempting to down play someone else's position, by virtue of where they live.. You should realize any personal attacks invalidate any moral high ground you THINK you may hold, in a discussion, showing that all you have is distain and hatred, and have no apparent desire for meaningful conversation, but then your comments and the responses you garner show you here just to be as obtuse as possible offering no real substance.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You must be responding to MR. You're wasting your time. He's like that obnoxious only child that seems to inhabit every neighborhood. He's never wrong about anything, and he'll be the first to tell you.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You must be responding to MR. You're wasting your time. He's like that obnoxious only child that seems to inhabit every neighborhood. He's never wrong about anything, and he'll be the first to tell you.
He's related to ChrisO?

officeguy

Show me. The Nazis had the permit. Show me the ‘fine people’ who went to protest with them.

Tells me that you didn't actually read Scott Adams article that is at the root of this thread. He quotes the sources that report the presence of non-nazi protestors at the festivities in Charlottesville that day.

Some of the counter-protestors were violent antifa thugs, some where episcopal and lutheran priests. Same diversity along the axis of 'violence', just different color of clothing and different ideology.