The Five @ 5

TheRadargod

I still think that Juan gets to study CNN MSNBC and ABC news, all day then parrot back their talking points. In my mind he secretly agrees with everything the other 4 say, but his contract says "resist", fair and balanced.... blah blah blah, $$$$$$.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Jesse Watters is awesome.
He strikes me as a very immature adult. Especially when compared to the rest of the panel.

He's perfect for his Water's World, man on the street interviews. Sticking his microphone in the face of various dolts on the street to show how ignorant they are concerning random events.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Juan is probably a nice person, so I feel kind of bad for calling him all those nasty names when he's opining on the show. His take almost always sucks. I'm reminded of Alan Colmes when he had to argue the asinine lefty side on Hannity and Colmes.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He strikes me as a very immature adult. Especially when compared to the rest of the panel.

He's perfect for his Water's World, man on the street interviews. Sticking his microphone in the face of various dolts on the street to show how ignorant they are concerning random events.
At times, I think so, as well. But he's pretty funny sometimes, too.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

I think he is very knowledgeable in politics.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Some days I can handle Juan and other days just can't stand him. He seems like a nice enough guy and I like that he (used to) post pics with his family. But I also feel he is a puppet.
Jessie is cool and Greg can be funny; I love "animals are great". Since my time is limited to watching tv only at night, I haven't been able to catch the FIVE as often as I used to and kind of miss it. Kind of.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I think Juan is probably a nice person, so I feel kind of bad for calling him all those nasty names when he's opining on the show. His take almost always sucks. I'm reminded of Alan Colmes when he had to argue the asinine lefty side on Hannity and Colmes.

One feels the need to give him some slack as he got canned by NPR for telling the truth. But, unfortunately, he believes the stupidity he spouts on the show.

WingsOfGold

No, hes funny as hell though, he prods Juancho even harder than Greg.
Waters World is scary, most people ARE FN idiots.

WingsOfGold

I miss Kimberly Guilfoyle. She brought something special to the show.
Yeah I miss them errrrrr her too. For fakes they were exceptional. I'm BIG on natural but I made exception with her. I also miss Andrea, she was beautimus.

d665300b607c0fe7ef435a3e830b6d3e.png

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I like Kimberly, but why, oh WHY did she start using botox? She is gorgeous without it! :mad: