The Ford F-150 Raptor R has a powerful gas-guzzling V-8 engine because of Twitter

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Ford F-150 Raptor R has a powerful gas-guzzling V-8 engine because of Twitter

High performance F-150 Raptor R pickup may have a Mustang motor

The Ford F-150 Raptor R is ready to make some noise on the high performance truck scene.

The off-road pickup made a surprise appearance this week at a launch event for the Ford Bronco R in Johnson Valley, California.

An F-150 Raptor R came storming through the desert past the assembled journalists, but not closely enough for them to get a good look.

What could not be missed was the sound of its engine, which will be a V-8 rather than the 450 hp turbocharged V-6 in the normal F-150 Raptor or the electric powertrain used in the F-150 Lightning.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Does it actually make one's penis larger? Kyle needs lots of help in that department.
It doesnt' do that but it can roll over xims fem-prius like an avalanche! :jet:

It is xim, right? That's your preferred pronoun during transition?

Clem72

Eh. When every truck with a bit of luxury in the cab is already $60k+, what's a little extra?

Seen a black widow F-150 a few times at the Dunkin in Leonardtown.

I guess I never understood what options could make the truck worth near 6 figures. Does this special edition F-150 come with an accesory Ford Explorer and Bronco?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Seen a black widow F-150 a few times at the Dunkin in Leonardtown.

I guess I never understood what options could make the truck worth near 6 figures. Does this special edition F-150 come with an accesory Ford Explorer and Bronco?
The Raptor and Tremor are factory but I believe the Black Widow is an outside modification company. They do them for GM too.

So you have the Ford profit margin and then rack up the charges to put fancy interior, some decals and larger tires and rims.

At so near $100k, what is should come with is a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model or equivalent.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
$_57.JPG
2022 Image Goes Here