The "George Floyd riots"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wish the news people would stop calling it that. That man doesn't deserve to have his name forever attached to this carnage, and his family doesn't deserve to hear that crap either.

WingsOfGold

This is beyond bullshit, it's like a horror movie... bring in the military and let them use deadly force if these asssholes don't cease and desist. The white punk that destroyed the courthouse in Nashville... kneel on his neck for 9 minutes, same with whomever burned the church in DC. :mad: I am mad as a mubberfvcker on this bullshit!

Louise

I wish the news people would stop calling it that. That man doesn't deserve to have his name forever attached to this carnage, and his family doesn't deserve to hear that crap either.

He is being used for the leftist agenda. What else is new(s)?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A live demonstration would be more effective, long term.

Well Aimed Sustained Rifle Fire - M 14's not those sissy 5,56 .....

Yeah M2 Machine Guns Might be more ' terrifying ' or an M134 spitting out 3000 rounds a minuet

herb749

If I was the police union I'd tell the membership go home, its not safe. Its a safety issue. Call out.

Let the National Guard handle it. The protesters are angry at the cops. Stay away. Its what they want.

Reactions: BOP

Scat

If I was the police union I'd tell the membership go home, its not safe. Its a safety issue. Call out.

Let the National Guard handle it. The protesters are angry at the cops. Stay away. Its what they want.
Thats an interesting idea.

Scat

Well Aimed Sustained Rifle Fire - M 14's not those sissy 5,56 .....

Yeah M2 Machine Guns Might be more ' terrifying ' or an M134 spitting out 3000 rounds a minuet
What’s wrong with a simple M249?

DaSDGuy

What’s wrong with a simple M249?
This will do fine

Clem72

Alright Stephanie, we heard you the first time. Give them space to destroy.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

The "chief" of the Raleigh PD said that she was not going to risk officer harm by protecting property. So if your store is getting broken into don't call 911 cuz you on your own.

black dog

Free America
The "chief" of the Raleigh PD said that she was not going to risk officer harm by protecting property. So if your store is getting broken into don't call 911 cuz you on your own.

So,, Some are now understanding that LE are not responsible to protect you or your property..... Interesting...

mitzi

My response was to having a sequel to Kent State......Remember, 9 unarmed students shot with 4 dead. Neil Young wrote a folk song for it..
Reading is Fundamental Herbert.....

One girl wasn't even in the protest, she was trying to walk to class.