The Girls Next Door

kelb

art imitating life
I just heard Kendra is leaving the show and moving out of the house and is getting her own reality show.. "Kendra Wilkinson K-Dub" That show will prolly BOMB lol
I also heard that a new Chick is moving in... anyone know who?

Mojo

I just heard Kendra is leaving the show and moving out of the house and is getting her own reality show.. "Kendra Wilkinson K-Dub" That show will prolly BOMB lol

I heard that Nitwhit is moving in and that's why Hugh Heffner got her fired from her job.

GetFitBeHealthy

I heard it is going to be Ukrainian model Dasha Astafieva

kelb

art imitating life
I was googling something about this and it came up that ana Farris is his new honorary Girlfriend. I wonder if that is what people are hearing and taking it further.

I don't know why but that show really sucks me in...hehe, I love it! I heard that Holly and Kendra weren't getting along but not that she was moving out, hmm. I wonder how Holly feels about this new chick :whistle:

Not sure how well Kendra would do with her own show. It'd be all about her checking her butt out in the mirror, shaking it saying how great it is and how she just loves and is so good at all sports :lol:

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
I don't know why but that show really sucks me in...hehe, I love it! I heard that Holly and Kendra weren't getting along but not that she was moving out, hmm. I wonder how Holly feels about this new chick :whistle:

Not sure how well Kendra would do with her own show. It'd be all about her checking her butt out in the mirror, shaking it saying how great it is and how she just loves and is so good at all sports :lol:

I find Kendra to be VERY annoying. She does have a smokin' body but her laugh makes me want to pull my toenails off!

K

ketelone

I find Kendra to be VERY annoying. She does have a smokin' body but her laugh makes me want to pull my toenails off!

I was watching TMZ the other night and they said Holly was moving out. She bought a condo and was looking forward to moving out. They asked her why she was moving out and she just said she was looking forward to settlling down and starting a family. She always wanted hef to marry her and her to have his baby. He would always just change the subject.

kelb

art imitating life
So per TMZ: Kendra is moving out and getting her own reality show and Holly wants to get married and have babies so shes leaving too.. I love bridgett but that show will BOMB now...to bad. I liked it. I guess we get to enjoy one more season

I LOVE that show. I heard that Bridget and Kendra are moving out. Not sure about Holly.
Hugh Hefner: Spinoffs for All His Girls! - E! Online
Apparently they all are getting shows.
Holly Madison Did Not Dump Hef for Criss Angel! - E! Online

Hugh Hefner opens up about Holly Madison breakup - Yahoo! News

If Holly says it's over, I guess it's over," Hefner said in a telephone interview Wednesday. "She's still here in the house. Until a few days ago, we were still sharing the same bed."

Hefner was surprised to hear Madison discussing their breakup, but acknowledged he knew a split was imminent after he told Madison that they would never wed or have children.

camily

Peace
Hugh Hefner opens up about Holly Madison breakup - Yahoo! News

If Holly says it's over, I guess it's over," Hefner said in a telephone interview Wednesday. "She's still here in the house. Until a few days ago, we were still sharing the same bed."

Hefner was surprised to hear Madison discussing their breakup, but acknowledged he knew a split was imminent after he told Madison that they would never wed or have children.

I searched up those twins.
Kristina Shannon: Hef's New Twins's Turn-Ons Include Appearing on 'The Girls Next Door'
Their smart!. :lol: The quote make me want to poke my eyes out!