The good news about this virus

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
People keep their distance. Typically whenever I'm standing in a line I have some mouthbreather wanting to crowd me. Frequently I have to tell them to back the **** up and get off me.

Not anymore.

:getdown:

Now there are little dummy markers on the floor telling these durhards where to stand so as not to breathe down the neck of the person in front of them. I want those to never go away.

I've also noticed that the grocery store aisle blockers are apparently staying home and calling in their grocery order for the more competent store workers to fill for them. Let's keep this in place, too.

The less people sharing my space, the happier I am. So STAY HOME! ALL OF YOU! STAY HOME! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!! IF YOU DON'T!

:bann:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Also apparently a large number of adults needed to be told to wash their damn hands - I like that as well. If it were up to me there'd be a Nazi standing at the door of each and every restroom in America, including the one in your home, and if you try to waltz out without washing your hands they immediately round you up and throw you in a gulag.

So I'm all about rectifying the basic hygiene habits that your filthy parents apparently never taught you.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Also apparently a large number of adults needed to be told to wash their damn hands - I like that as well. If it were up to me there'd be a Nazi standing at the door of each and every restroom in America, including the one in your home, and if you try to waltz out without washing your hands they immediately round you up and throw you in a gulag.

So I'm all about rectifying the basic hygiene habits that your filthy parents apparently never taught you.

I don't disagree with any of these things!

There are a lot of things that were coming out in the earlier days of this chit that left me saying WTF - I already do that/know about that/taught my kids that, etc.

Thing1 was a a handful of a child when he was a toddler. (develomental delays , yes - but his hyperactivity was off the CHARTS)

After one pediatric visit down at the Pax River hospital, he got out of the doorway before I could take his hand. He went flying down the hallway so fast, I thought he would fall flat on his face. Noooooo, he decided that he needed to explore the "R2-D2" style trash can at the end of the hallway. This required him to put his face on it and stick his tongue and and lick it. :jameo: :jameo:

My mother told me that he was probably immune to every disease known and unknown to man after that. :yay:

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

stgislander

PREMO Member
People keep their distance. Typically whenever I'm standing in a line I have some mouthbreather wanting to crowd me. Frequently I have to tell them to back the **** up and get off me.

Not anymore.

:getdown:

Now there are little dummy markers on the floor telling these durhards where to stand so as not to breathe down the neck of the person in front of them. I want those to never go away.

I've also noticed that the grocery store aisle blockers are apparently staying home and calling in their grocery order for the more competent store workers to fill for them. Let's keep this in place, too.

The less people sharing my space, the happier I am. So STAY HOME! ALL OF YOU! STAY HOME! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!! IF YOU DON'T!

I guess the couple in Ollies yesterday never got the COVID-19 message. My wife told me the couple behind her were practically pushing her out of the register line. It was all she could do to bite her tongue and keep from yelling.

catlingirl

I guess the couple in Ollies yesterday never got the COVID-19 message. My wife told me the couple behind her were practically pushing her out of the register line. It was all she could do to bite her tongue and keep from yelling.
I hate when people do that
I went to wawa a the other day and this guy was so close to me and decided to put his drinks with mine. And of course the checker grabbed them and I had to tell her they weren’t mine. I felt like telling him to back up but didn’t. I should’ve just coughed on him. But I didn’t want the checker to freak out.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Also apparently a large number of adults needed to be told to wash their damn hands....
This is for them:

How's that for looping in a bunch of news stories...!

--- End of line (MCP)

And yes..... these are essential. Comfort food.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I went to wawa a the other day and this guy was so close to me and decided to put his drinks with mine. And of course the checker grabbed them and I had to tell her they weren’t mine. I felt like telling him to back up but didn’t. I should’ve just coughed on him. But I didn’t want the checker to freak out.

Am I the only person who feels no qualms about telling some cuddling stranger to get the **** off me?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

A well timed GLARE usually does the trick!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I like to fart on people that are too close behind me. It made someone go to a different line once,

See, I would never fart in public, but I will definitely tell someone crowding me to back the **** up. Just like that.

Farting is like mace - you run the risk of taking out an unintended target.

PeoplesElbow

See, I would never fart in public, but I will definitely tell someone crowding me to back the **** up. Just like that.

Farting is like mace - you run the risk of taking out an unintended target.
That's exactly how I feel, like the cops with the tear gas gun!