The GREAT Gino "The Giant" Marchetti passed last week....

WingsOfGold

.... and nobody noticed, I guess I really am getting old. RIP Gino who was also a 17 year old machine gun gunner during the Battle Of The Bulge. Different generation now that many of us are responsible for producing generations of shlt.

black dog

Free America
PREMO Member
I worked at The Gino's Kentucky Fried Chicken in Bethesda as a young kid, one block off Old Georgetown rd and Wisconsin Ave.

SailorGirl

.... and nobody noticed, I guess I really am getting old. RIP Gino who was also a 17 year old machine gun gunner during the Battle Of The Bulge. Different generation now that many of us are responsible for producing generations of shlt.
Not true
Not true. Jazz Lady mentioned it last week in a thread titled Before Fiesta Pollo. It was the last post.

WingsOfGold

I worked at The Gino's Kentucky Fried Chicken in Bethesda as a young kid, one block off Old Georgetown rd and Wisconsin Ave.
Before the "Giant" it was called the "Powerhouse", a slang for Colt teams of the late 50's. I was a kid when I ate my first at Ameche's in Glen Burnie.

littlelady

God bless the USA
My bad then, I didn't see it.
No, not bad. To keep up with this forum would be a full time job with no pay. Thanks for posting. I didn’t see it, either. Thank you for telling us about his service, and God bless US, and Gino. And, your use of the word ‘shiat’ is a whole other story. Thank you, again, for posting. Most snowflakes, today, couldn’t handle Battle of the Bulge. They would say ..do I look fat or phat?

Last edited: