The GREAT Gino "The Giant" Marchetti passed last week....

WingsOfGold

.... and nobody noticed, I guess I really am getting old. RIP Gino who was also a 17 year old machine gun gunner during the Battle Of The Bulge. Different generation now that many of us are responsible for producing generations of shlt.

black dog

Free America
I worked at The Gino's Kentucky Fried Chicken in Bethesda as a young kid, one block off Old Georgetown rd and Wisconsin Ave.

WingsOfGold

I worked at The Gino's Kentucky Fried Chicken in Bethesda as a young kid, one block off Old Georgetown rd and Wisconsin Ave.
Before the "Giant" it was called the "Powerhouse", a slang for Colt teams of the late 50's. I was a kid when I ate my first at Ameche's in Glen Burnie.

littlelady

God bless the USA
My bad then, I didn't see it.

No, not bad. To keep up with this forum would be a full time job with no pay. Thanks for posting. I didn’t see it, either. Thank you for telling us about his service, and God bless US, and Gino. And, your use of the word ‘shiat’ is a whole other story. Thank you, again, for posting. Most snowflakes, today, couldn’t handle Battle of the Bulge. They would say ..do I look fat or phat?

Last edited: