Dakota

~~~~~~~
It doesn't help...

Attachments

• Biden Decoder Ring.jpg
    Biden Decoder Ring.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 81

Clem72

I wish they would buy him some glasses so he doesn't have to squint when he tries to read from the teleprompter.

That was my thought, his natural tendency to word salad mixed with not being able to read the teleprompter.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
4-D Chess, doing it just to upset the conservatives. It all makes perfect sense.

You know, I often think that Biden's ineptitude is just a ruse and he fakes senility so we'll be like, "OMG that man is an inept senile dope!" instead of recognizing that all this chaos and destruction is intentional.

• Love
Reactions: BOP

Clem72

You know, I often think that Biden's ineptitude is just a ruse and he fakes senility so we'll be like, "OMG that man is an inept senile dope!" instead of recognizing that all this chaos and destruction is intentional.

I saw him on a talk show a few years back, when he stated he wouldn't be running for president (had to make way for Hillary). At the time I didn't really know much about his political past or his kids. He appeared to be personable, quick witted, well spoken, and "poised". I thought he would have made a good candidate for the left. But looks like they should have checked his expiration date before purchasing.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
He's pulling a Klinger.

Or perhaps he's taking a page from the former US NV POW Doug Hegdahl.