The Hair Company Leonardtown

Ginger0314

Just looking at their website and considering making an appointment to have my hair cut styled and colored. Does anyone go there and who would you recommend. The different levels are confusing so I don't know where to begin to pick a stylist. Can someone also give me a price range for their services - my hair is short. Thanks so much!!

ShoeQueen77

:smile:
Just looking at their website and considering making an appointment to have my hair cut styled and colored. Does anyone go there and who would you recommend. The different levels are confusing so I don't know where to begin to pick a stylist. Can someone also give me a price range for their services - my hair is short. Thanks so much!!

Brittney P. She does a great job with my short hair and color.

C

CTBburn

I know 2 women who've had their hair done there and it looks VERY good. They both have given me cards (neither of which I can find at the moment, which has spurred a crazy manhunt for them), the referral cards ususally come with discounts. I keep meaning to make an appointment, too, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I believe you can do a consultation appointment, if that's something you might be interested in doing.

puggymom

I have been to three separate people there because I need appointments on short notice and each of them of been great. Most recently I have seen Laura but in the past I have also seen Sam and Tina (I am not 100% sure that if was these two... more like 75%. I am going on face recognition from the web page).

jaie

So happy!
I see Tara, and she does a really good job on my hair everytime I see her. I need to go back soon.