The Hair Company - who to see?

kalmd

Ok, several of the posts here have convinced me to try The Hair Company.

Who should I make an appt with?

Here's some pics of what I am looking to get. I like the first one best.

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 64
  • short-hair-cuts-styles.jpg
    short-hair-cuts-styles.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 102
  • short_hair_style_1_15912.jpg
    short_hair_style_1_15912.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 58
  • sexy-messy-bob-3.jpg
    sexy-messy-bob-3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

mommarock

Jackie, Amber, Debbie, Shannon or Jessie. I have seen all of their work and would recommend any of the above. I don't really know any of the others but I haven't heard any complaints.

I have been going there since they opened and have always loved my hair. I see Jackie usually and I usually leave it up to her and it always works!!! Good Luck and let us know how it turns out.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Ok, several of the posts here have convinced me to try The Hair Company.

Who should I make an appt with?

Here's some pics of what I am looking to get. I like the first one best.

I like #4 since it gives you some length to work with. I don't know how long your hair is right now, but be cautious if you are going short. My hairdresser got talkative after i told her DONT CUT MY HAIR SHORT but she cut it anyway. After two years it's finally grown out. I'm scairt of going back!

stonecold

I say Jill because she has short hair, but I know a lot of women that go there and I've never heard a complaint.

kalmd

My hair's almost to my shoulders. I was trying to grow it out, but can't deal with it anymore. I really need some more layers and bangs. My bangs are long now and they don't like to stay put. I end up tucking them behind my ears and I can't stand it anymore.

Roxie04

It takes a couple weeks to get a appointment with Debbie or Jackie. If you can wait that long it will be worth it.