The Hair Company

KDENISE977

New place in Charlotte Hall, anyone been? They seem a little bit pricey but I'll give it a try unless I hear bad things?

kk2187

New place in Charlotte Hall, anyone been? They seem a little bit pricey but I'll give it a try unless I hear bad things?

I think it's another location for the same company in Leonardtown and iirc I've seen a lot of good reviews for them. I haven't been myself though.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
You've heard the saying "You get what you pay for"? At Hair Company you will definitely feel your dollar was well spent. Jackie requires her stylists to do a great deal of advanced training. I have a friend who has been doing hair for almost 25 years and she just joined them as an associate. She said there is loads of training before she can make Level 1 stylist.

drivingdaisy

I think it's another location for the same company in Leonardtown and iirc I've seen a lot of good reviews for them. I haven't been myself though.

It is the the same company different location. A few of the girls from Leonardtown are at the Charlotte Hall location now. When I lived in St. Mary's I always went to the Hair Company. They can be expensive, but they are excellent.

puggymom

I've been going to the Hair Company in Leonardtown for years. I live closer to Charlotte Hall but I like the stylist I've been seeing stayed so I will keep seeing her. I have always been very happy with my hair so I can imagine the CH location would yield the same results.

MarieB

It's in California next to the Verizon Wireless store. Amanda is the only person that has touched my hair for 10+ years. She's fabulous!

Thanks. I think I know where it is. THat's the same strip mall as Starbucks, right? If so, I had waxing done there.

Do you color your hair?

I asked, and they use Redkin. I'm not too fond of the brand, but I guess I could deal with it.

sockgirl77

Thanks. I think I know where it is. THat's the same strip mall as Starbucks, right? If so, I had waxing done there.

Do you color your hair?

I asked, and they use Redkin. I'm not too fond of the brand, but I guess I could deal with it.

Yes, that's it. I don't color my hair. I haven't in years. I need to get it done soon. My natural "highlights" are shining through. But, when I did get it colored it was with Redken products and it came out great.