The Hangover

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
There was a sneak preview on base last night and myself and a couple of friends went to see it. It was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. It was funny from start to finish. Go see it when it comes out!

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
I read The Hangover was going to be a limited release and the studio had no faith in it, but after through-the-roof test screenings and excitement generated by the trailer, they realized they had a winner on their hand and decided to release it nationwide with a full advertising campaign.

It seems hilarious. Love the Mike Tyson bit at the end of the trailer.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
My husband all weekend has been laughing at quotes from the movie. He will just start laughing and then I look at him like he is crazy and he says its the movie.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
My husband and I actually went and seen it again on Saturday with some friends and it was just as funny the second time.

C

CalvertNewbie

Hubby & I went to see it last night and loved it. My brother & his girlfriend had seen it and told us we'd laugh our azzes off. They are planning to marry in Vegas in the next year or so. I told my brother - no Vegas bachelor party for him! :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Hubby & I went to see it last night and loved it. My brother & his girlfriend had seen it and told us we'd laugh our azzes off. They are planning to marry in Vegas in the next year or so. I told my brother - no Vegas bachelor party for him! :lol:

aww you're no fun. we plan on doing a bachelor party in vegas for a friend of ours. we'll be sure to party it up! :yahoo:

C

CalvertNewbie

aww you're no fun. we plan on doing a bachelor party in vegas for a friend of ours. we'll be sure to party it up! :yahoo:

Awww, I was just joking with my little bro. We'll all be out in Vegas and actually, I'm more worried about us girls than the guys! :yahoo: