The happier Americans are, the unhappier Democrats become

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Laura Ingraham addressed the Democratic agenda on "The Ingraham Angle" Monday night saying the party didn't want Americans to be happy.

"So, the better you do and the happier you are, the more money you have in your pocket to spend, the more freedom you have to just live the life you want to live, the unhappier they seem to get," Ingraham said.

... And we have Sappy, Tranny and Fishy here everyday to demonstrate it LIVE!!! :jet:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

transporter

Laura Ingraham addressed the Democratic agenda on "The Ingraham Angle" Monday night saying the party didn't want Americans to be happy.

"So, the better you do and the happier you are, the more money you have in your pocket to spend, the more freedom you have to just live the life you want to live, the unhappier they seem to get," Ingraham said.

... And we have Sappy, Tranny and Fishy here everyday to demonstrate it LIVE!!! :jet:

So just to point out the stunningly obvious:

• What does the happiness or unhappiness of Americans have to do with impeachment proceedings??? Answer: Nothing.

And just to point out the stunningly hypocritical:

• Roughly 90% of Americans (this includes Republicans and NRA members) want expanded background checks on gun purchases. But Trump and the Republicans refuse to even consider it.
I am pretty sure that impeaching Trump or not impeaching Trump won't have much impact on the day to day lives or the general happiness/unhappiness of the average American.

However, if 90% of average Americans feel safer walking into a Walmart that probably will make them happier.

BOP

• What does the happiness or unhappiness of Americans have to do with impeachment proceedings??? Answer: Nothing.

• Roughly 90% of Americans (this includes Republicans and NRA members) want expanded background checks on gun purchases. But Trump and the Republicans refuse to even consider it.
I am pretty sure that impeaching Trump or not impeaching Trump won't have much impact on the day to day lives or the general happiness/unhappiness of the average American.

However, if 90% of average Americans feel safer walking into a Walmart that probably will make them happier.
What are you blathering about?

:shutup:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Just to point out. ‘Fixing’ a members’ post does not make the fixer very credible. I have wanted to say that for a long time on this forum. Does it make you feel victoria? I mean victorious.

Last edited:

BOP

Just to point out. ‘Fixing’ a members’ post does not make the fixer very credible. I have wanted to say that for a long time on this forum. Does it make you feel victoria? I mean victorious.
It's entertainment, and almost always more cogent (and factually correct) than anything Dear Tranny has to say. So there's that.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's entertainment, and almost always more cogent (and factually correct) than anything Dear Tranny has to say. So there's that.

OK. I probably think too much, and have been looking for my sense of humor for a while, now. I have officially disowned Pollyanna. You are the best, sha. Safe travels to work today. :huggy:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That was a total ******* statement.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Just to point out the stunningly obvious:

You proved the thread title spectacularly, just like you do every single day. And you actually did me a solid:

I dread 9/11 every year because of sociopaths like you, but you've encouraged me to be happy and project a cheerful outlook. #1, it's good for me. #2, it bugs the hell out of you. Every hour of every day it sucks to be you, but it almost never sucks to be me.

And from now on I intend to rub that in your miserable face.

black dog

Free America

new 329.jpg