The Harbaughs

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Attachments

• har bowl.jpg
    har bowl.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 120

homedepot20

Civil War again , Brother fighting Brother. Billy Yank Jim fighting against Johnny Reb John .Only this time the SOUTH going WIN ! GO RAVENS:yahoo:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Civil War again , Brother fighting Brother. Billy Yank Jim fighting against Johnny Reb John .Only this time the SOUTH going WIN ! GO RAVENS:yahoo:

Baltimore - south? SF is farther south (Lat 37.7750) than Baltimore (Lat 39.2833). Too much NASCAR for you, hd20.:buddies:

I don't have a dog in this match, but the two bros do make it interesting, for sure.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Well.... the Ravens would be the North if anything- geographically and the Ravens are AFC NORTH :buddies:

Baltimore - south? SF is farther south (Lat 37.7750) than Baltimore (Lat 39.2833). Too much NASCAR for you, hd20.:buddies:

I don't have a dog in this match, but the two bros do make it interesting, for sure.

What I meant was that Maryland was a Border State during Civil War . SOMD & Eastern Shore providing men to the South and the rest of Md supporting the Union cause . Baltimore was considered a " Rebel Hot bed " . Brother fighting Brother