The headline I've been waiting for

ylexot

Super Genius
You beat me to it. I'm hoping that this will shed some light on what PETA really does. They protest shelters for euthanizing animals, but then go and do it themselves. :burning: UFB.

Cletus_Vandam

tlatchaw said:
That's it! They're never getting a dime from me!

It will be interesting to see how they wiggle their way out of this one.

I hope you we kidding in your post. You really don't/didn't give money to these fools do you?
:confused:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Cletus_Vandam said:
I hope you we kidding in your post. You really don't/didn't give money to these fools do you?
:confused:

I believe the post was dripping with :sarcasm:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
You know, I've been suspicious of PETA ever since they brought a kitten to be put to sleep at the pound in Norfolk. The dude in charge emailed me and asked if I could do something for the little thing. According to PETA's vet, the kitten should be put down due to the flea infestation. I took the kitten, bathed it, fed it and took it to my vet the next day. My vet didn't even give it a shot. Gums were pink and healthy, and the little guy went on to live a happy life with a Chief that workes at my command. I don't even want to use the low cost spay and neuter any more. They keep the van like a sauna and when the cat's nose starts to run, I'm out 40 bucks because the "cat is too sick to be opereated on" They've gotten over 100 bucks from that out of me, and that was just 1 time.
PETA=CRAZY

Hello6

Princess of Mean
dems4me said:
:killingme: The People (who) Eat Tasty Animals ?? :killingme:
That's why they were dumping them at the grocery store :dur:

:killingme: Cause promising people you're rescuing dogs and cats and then murdering them is sooooo freaking funny. :rolleyes: