The "I don't believe you" story of the day

Auntie Biache'

So is everyone smelling set up for publicity, or is it just me?

I think she's just an idiot who left her dog in the hot car, someone came along and relieved her of her suffering pet, and she made up this stupid story of getting dog food on the way to the ER vet. Who the hell does that?

Hijinx

T
I think she's just an idiot who left her dog in the hot car, someone came along and relieved her of her suffering pet, and she made up this stupid story of getting dog food on the way to the ER vet. Who the hell does that?
The same people who call an ambulance and bring a bag lunch with them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I was thinking more that the guy stole the dog and returned it for a reward and media adulation.

glhs837

Power with Control
A lot of people buy special blends at the vet. My ex used to do that for our dog with digestion issues.

Which blends I'm pretty sure are not to be found at Publix........ I get my cats wet food at Petsmart, can only find it there or Petco. But I wouldnt think to take pet food to an emergency vet. Even a special blend.

Auntie Biache'

A lot of people buy special blends at the vet. My ex used to do that for our dog with digestion issues.

She stopped at Publix on the way to the ER vet to get dog food. I don't recall a dedicated ER vet in MD. Maybe MD has them, maybe not. Down here, the ER vet is only open when the regular vets offices are closed. They are dedicated ER facilities, and they don't sell pet food.

Which blends I'm pretty sure are not to be found at Publix........ I get my cats wet food at Petsmart, can only find it there or Petco. But I wouldnt think to take pet food to an emergency vet. Even a special blend.
She stopped at Publix on the way to the ER vet to get dog food. I don't recall a dedicated ER vet in MD. Maybe MD has them, maybe not. Down here, the ER vet is only open when the regular vets offices are closed. They are dedicated ER facilities, and they don't sell pet food.
Hey, I never said anything about her, or the time. Just that some people do go to the vet for special food. I was answering the question as posed. Don't read between the lines.....

glhs837

Power with Control
Hey, I never said anything about her, or the time. Just that some people do go to the vet for special food. I was answering the question as posed. Don't read between the lines.....

Ah, I wasn't quite clear enough, I think, "Who the heck thinks thier dog need dog food at the vet? " Should maybe have read "Who the heck thinks their dog needs dog food while AT the vet?"