Flagstaff, AZ
Panama City Beach, FL

Honorable mention:

Rapid City, SD
St. Augustine, FL
Des Moines, IA
Galveston, TX
Biloxi, MS

I like Flagstaff, but not as much as Southern Arizona. I know the heat is way to much for some people, and most people prefer to experience seasons. But if I had my way, I'd never see another snowflake again (either kind), and dry heat really is way different and better than the humid heat of the east coast.

I've been through Des Moines also. That seems like a place I would love to visit occasionally, but I wouldn't want to live there.

limblips

PREMO Member
Curious. Have you spent winter and summer at these places? I find the Adirondacks are God's Country in the summer but the devil leases it in the off season!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Curious. Have you spent winter and summer at these places? I find the Adirondacks are God's Country in the summer but the devil leases it in the off season!

Some of them, but mostly we chase the seasons so we've seen these cities at their best. I have been assured by the locals that I don't want to be anywhere near Rapid City in the winter. :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Out of all of that I've only ever been to Panama City Beach and it was great!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Some place cool with low humidity in the summer and ass deep in snow in the winter.
Agree, as long as the snow comes in hard and deep, keeps you in lockup of a day or two, then melts and goes away. Couple of those a year would be fine.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Some place cool with low humidity in the summer and ass deep in snow in the winter.
That's where my parents live.. White Mountains of NH, 20 minutes from the best skiing in the US (and I don't ski).. Snowmobile trails that will take you to Canada, some of which convert to ATV trails in the summer.. NORMALLY about mid 70s in the summer..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Branson, MO
New Braunfels, TX
Bastrop, TX
Gatlinburg, TN
Flagstaff, AZ
Panama City Beach, FL

Honorable mention:

Rapid City, SD
St. Augustine, FL
Des Moines, IA
Galveston, TX
Biloxi, MS
I love St Augustine, going to miss not having to travel there anymore..

Sioux Falls SD was amazing, and totally NOT what I expected..