The Idiot's postings regarding the Election

Have Forestal, NoNno and NHBoy influenced you?

• No, I was gonna vote for Obama anyway

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Yes, I was gonna vote for Obama, but I have changed my mind thanks to these idiots

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Yes, I was gonna vote for McCain, but they've convinced me to vote for Nobama

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It hasn't influenced me at all but I still think Forestool, Nhboy and Nonno are idiots.

Votes: 40 85.1%

• Total voters

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Has ANYTHING Forestal, Nonno, NHboy and alike have said changed your mind regarding who you are going to vote for in the election? Are their efforts working or do you think they need to get a life?

Xaquin44

Has ANYTHING Forestal, Nonno, NHboy and alike have said changed your mind regarding who you are going to vote for in the election? Are their efforts working or do you think they need to get a life?

they've influenced me as much as various far right morons have.

Far left and far right are far on their side for a reason. That reason being insanity.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
they've influenced me as much as various far right morons have.

Far left and far right are far on their side for a reason. That reason being insanity.

Unfortunately, you think people like me are "far right", which is preposterous. And makes you so far left you are inconsequential in the grand scheme of life.

You can't even see the center, much less determine if something is right or left of it.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I do't think Vrai is too extreme a conservative.. She's one of the :cool: ones.

(this is not an attempt as :buttkiss:)

Xaquin44

Unfortunately, you think people like me are "far right", which is preposterous. And makes you so far left you are inconsequential in the grand scheme of life.

You can't even see the center, much less determine if something is right or left of it.

I don't think you're 'far right'

I think you're a garden variety idiot.

edit: also, if you'll take the time to actually look at my views (I know facts aren't too high on your list) (at least concerning my posts) you'd easily see that I'm probably as middle of the road as it gets.

I don't have a link handy, but tomahawk called me out on 'the issues' and I agreed with almost 100% of his views. I'd hardly consider him a 'liberal' whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

It's cool though. Feel free to have an opinion about me. Just know that it's a completely false one that you've created using whatever that thing is rattling around your head, as opposed to my posts which actually give a pretty good indication of my actual views.

Last edited:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
And this is exactly why I keep my political views to myself. A lot of the Politics forum people are mean and scary. :twitch:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
And this is exactly why I keep my political views to myself. A lot of the Politics forum people are mean and scary. :twitch:

So, you're voting for John McCain, right? God Bless you. :whistle:

Do you really read tea leaves and think you live in the trees? Interesting!

Last edited:

tommyjones

I don't think you're 'far right'

I think you're a garden variety idiot.

edit: also, if you'll take the time to actually look at my views (I know facts aren't too high on your list) (at least concerning my posts) you'd easily see that I'm probably as middle of the road as it gets.

I don't have a link handy, but tomahawk called me out on 'the issues' and I agreed with almost 100% of his views. I'd hardly consider him a 'liberal' whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

It's cool though. Feel free to have an opinion about me. Just know that it's a completely false one that you've created using whatever that thing is rattling around your head, as opposed to my posts which actually give a pretty good indication of my actual views.

now thats some funny shiat right there.:yay:

and if anything i have been driven further from my party (R) by so much of the ridiulous accusations and out right bigotry that is being openly displayed.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
heh, i just like enraging GOoPers with the truth.

Sooner or later their heads will explode...

So, you only post the truth, huh? It's too bad no one else sees your postings the way you do. You really need some serious help.

Oh, and my head does explode.....with laughter. It's been a while but I think this is a good time to remind you that you are a total loser.