The Kiss

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A cabbie gets a call for a pick up, and when he arrives he picks up a nun. As he heads to her destination, the nun notices that he keeps looking at her in his rear view mirror. When the nun asks him why, the cabbie replies "I have always wanted to kiss a nun". The "Well, if you are a Catholic and single, I'll kiss you". The cabbie says he is, and pulls into a nearby alley. He receives a most passionate kiss from the nun, one like given by a lover in the throes of ecstasy, leaving him breathless.

A minute later, the cabbie, feeling remorse, tells the nun that he is actually married and a Jew. The nun says that's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party.

ginwoman

A cabbie gets a call for a pick up, and when he arrives he picks up a nun. As he heads to her destination, the nun notices that he keeps looking at her in his rear view mirror. When the nun asks him why, the cabbie replies "I have always wanted to kiss a nun". The "Well, if you are a Catholic and single, I'll kiss you". The cabbie says he is, and pulls into a nearby alley. He receives a most passionate kiss from the nun, one like given by a lover in the throes of ecstasy, leaving him breathless.

A minute later, the cabbie, feeling remorse, tells the nun that he is actually married and a Jew. The nun says that's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party.
This is a good one!!