The L Word

B

Betty_Elms

Just wondering if anyone watches and what you think of it...

jbooty

Actually, I watch it and love it!!!.. I think it needs to come on more then once a week.. I think the whole Bette/Tina thing is screwed up.. not sure on the whole Jenny/Moira/Max whatever her name is deal.. I think Dylan/Helena are hot, i wish Dana and Lara would get their relationship in tact , i hope Carmen's family comes around about her and Shane, Alice needs someone to settle her high strung self down, and I think Kit and Angus are just so cute together!!.. Think that covers everyone.. LOL

B

Betty_Elms

Sad part is...there's only 4 episodes left this season. :ohwell:
Dana dying....rumor or fact...whatcha think?

jbooty

Only 4 left?? Damn.. was a quick season..

And i really don't think Dana will die.. ?? Do you?

B

Betty_Elms

I really hope not....but I also hoped Marina would have stuck around longer than she did. This season has been good, but really, it's been sooo darn depressing. I miss Alan Cumming already!

Pete

Repete
I watch it sometimes, not for any underlying social enlightenment reasons, but because it is a bunch of hot lesbians going at it like post pubescent rabbits.

Shane is cool, she gets some hot chics. She is almost dude like.

Tina and Bette drive me nuts. Mostly Bette. Tina is itching to go back to wiener but I think Bette scares her.

They pissed me off with Jenny's character. WTF is wrong with a absolutely HOT chic confused with her sexuality banging everything in sight to figure it out? Nothing I say! Now they went and made her "tortured" and freaky and the uglied her up. :rolleyes:

Since they effed up Jenny, Alice is my favorite. I think the right guy could make her go back to bologna.

Dana, never liked her. I think they will kill her off.

I have not liked this season much. So much drama, so much social message crap, so much dark depressing crap. But hey, lipstick lesbians so horney that cannot go 20 minutes without ripping off clothes and licking each other into a tizzy....who am I to criticize. :shrug:

B

Betty_Elms

LOl. I agree...less drama...propaganda...whatever...let's just have more hot chicks ( not like the Moira/Max breed...I'm thinking more like Carmen) having sex with each other.

Pete

Repete
Betty_Elms said:
LOl. I agree...less drama...propaganda...whatever...let's just have more hot chicks ( not like the Moira/Max breed...I'm thinking more like Carmen) having sex with each other.
I am with you there. If they are trying to make a statement about how typical lesbo's are they are not doing a very good job. Every one of them has face planted in strange at least twice. Those in the L Word don't believe much in the M Word (monogamy). :lol:

The Moria/Max thing is just plain wierd and unrealistic. Not a single one of those high brow chics would ever hang with a freak like that. They had to go and convert Jenny from a fun loving licalotapuss quirky chic into this poor raptured soul :drama: and imerse her in the freaky dark side.

Carmen is stunning and now they have made her into a fruit loop. It is almost like the hidden message is "Don't go lesbo, it will make you insane."

Pete

Repete
Pete said:
I watch it sometimes, not for any underlying social enlightenment reasons, but because it is a bunch of hot lesbians going at it like post pubescent rabbits.

Shane is cool, she gets some hot chics. She is almost dude like.

Tina and Bette drive me nuts. Mostly Bette. Tina is itching to go back to wiener but I think Bette scares her.

They pissed me off with Jenny's character. WTF is wrong with a absolutely HOT chic confused with her sexuality banging everything in sight to figure it out? Nothing I say! Now they went and made her "tortured" and freaky and the uglied her up. :rolleyes:

Since they effed up Jenny, Alice is my favorite. I think the right guy could make her go back to bologna.

Dana, never liked her. I think they will kill her off.

I have not liked this season much. So much drama, so much social message crap, so much dark depressing crap. But hey, lipstick lesbians so horney that cannot go 20 minutes without ripping off clothes and licking each other into a tizzy....who am I to criticize. :shrug:
Dead

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I love 'The L Word.' IMO, it's almost a spin-off from 'Sex in the City.' :lol: I was disappointed to see Dana get cancer and die. :sad:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Chasey_Lane said:
I love 'The L Word.' IMO, it's almost a spin-off from 'Sex in the City.' :lol: I was disappointed to see Dana get cancer and die. :sad:

Me too. And they killed her off so quickly. I was bawling my eyes out Sunday night when they did her little Woodsy memorial thing.

The Jenny Moira/Max story.:yikes: SHANE's marrying Carmen?? And Alice and Laura kissing at the end. What is THAT all about. Next week the season finale!! Looks like Bette is gonna run off with Angelica.

I've watched the L word since the start. Am waiting for Weeds to come back. LOVE Huff and Penn and Teller and I still miss Queer as Folk.

I really like Showtime. I give them much credit. They're sure not afraid to push the envelope.

jbooty

MysticalMom said:
And Alice and Laura kissing at the end. What is THAT all about.

I know.. i really didn't think Dana would be killed off.. i liked her!!!..

Ya think maybe Alice and Laura figured they had something in common since they both dated Dana.. that maybe they figure to share each other??