The last person

Beta84

They're out to get us
Ill make sure you get your movie tonight or tomorrow no matter what my plans are.

and I know :ohwell: I dont want the silver one I liked having the black one. EVERYONE has the silver one :bigwhoop: Dont have a clue whats wrong with it I just know it doesnt work, took it into verizon they said yep its broke and ordered me a new one for free.

:howdy:

that sucks. the black one looks better than the crappy silver one. now you're just like the rest of us! :evil:

4d2008

that sucks. the black one looks better than the crappy silver one. now you're just like the rest of us! :evil:
Im going to just hope they send the black one since its thru the mail, Im sure they had to of had the silver ones at the store. We will see. :ohwell:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Im going to just hope they send the black one since its thru the mail, Im sure they had to of had the silver ones at the store. We will see. :ohwell:

if they send you a refurb you have a chance at a black one. maybe you'll get lucky.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

This has got me curious...
What leads someone to pay anything more than $50 for a cell phone? Do you use it for work or something else to get your money's worth out of it?
I couldn't see paying the prices for these phones, besides if it were nearly indestructible (I have dropped them too often to pay for any less than that :lmao:), but I see folks with fancy phones all of the time.
I can't say I understand. :shrug:

tyky

eieio
What leads someone to pay anything more than $50 for a cell phone? Do you use it for work or something else to get your money's worth out of it?
I couldn't see paying the prices for these phones, besides if it were nearly indestructible (I have dropped them too often to pay for any less than that :lmao:), but I see folks with fancy phones all of the time.

I have an iPhone and I paid the original price for it when it first came out, hubby too. I love my phone, email, internet, myspace, facebook, weather and games and built in iPod. Crazy thing is you can't get insurance on a iPhone and hubby went thru 2 and now he has some fancy Verizon phone since I washed his iPhone :ohwell:

4d2008

Its an expensive phone (or was) it broke, Im getting a new one for free. No worries. :shrug:

tyky

eieio
I have an iPhone and I paid the original price for it when it first came out, hubby too. I love my phone, email, internet, myspace, facebook, weather and games and built in iPod. Crazy thing is you can't get insurance on a iPhone and hubby went thru 2 and now he has some fancy Verizon phone since I washed his iPhone :ohwell:

oh but I can't get picture text's without logging into a website :mad:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Its an expensive phone (or was) it broke, Im getting a new one for free. No worries. :shrug:

But what I want to know is...do you feel that this phone was worth it for the price, over someone buying a phone for less than $50?
I'm a pretty techy guy but I can't see myself getting any expensive phone unless I have the disposable income :lol: