The last person

Beta84

They're out to get us
no, phoebe and kendra like being mommys only baby. they were hissing and pissed off for about a week, then it turned into phoebe and kendra "tolerating" their presence. Fleas didnt care about anything going on. Fleas and Fat Cat, i mean pepper, took ove rmy bed in the bedroom lol. Phoebe and kendra really didnt mind Korky tho. They were all ok after 2 weeks. but my babies were soooooooo happy when he took his animals home, i came home and they were sprawled out on the bed purring so loud! cant waittill we geta dog :evil:
you're evil!!! if u do anything to piss off kendra i'm gonna steal her :mad:

I nominate you: Most Likely to be the Crazy Cat Lady down the street, when you get older

:lol:
pssst I already nominated her for that award months ago

kelb

art imitating life
you're evil!!! if u do anything to piss off kendra i'm gonna steal her :mad:

pssst I already nominated her for that award months ago

One day I heard this really sad story about this lady who was single, had 3 cats and lived in an apt. She died and no one was there to find her. She layed on her floor dead for a week. I just wonder if the cats got hungry enough to eat her?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

One day I heard this really sad story about this lady who was single, had 3 cats and lived in an apt. She died and no one was there to find her. She layed on her floor dead for a week. I just wonder if the cats got hungry enough to eat her?

I seem to recall a story like this where the lady's fingers or something were nibbled/bitten on at least, can't remember if there was any more to it than that.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
i did! i was wonderin where you have been and someone else... i cant think of the other person tho.... hmmmmmmmm. youve missed quite a bit while u were away!!!

Well I'm glad you missed me:huggy:

What did I miss? I saw some of the fight club stuff going on. I don't know what happened though.