The last person

tyky

eieio
Nothing firm yet but we're definitely thinking about May next year. We requested information from a few places because it's obviously going to depend on what/where's available. Know anything about the Brome Howard Inn? I found it online, the pictures look nice but we'll see.

If that is the place down in St. mary's City, my hubby and I went there and looked and I swear I saw a ghost staring at me in the window and we didn't even go in :lol: I know :stupid:

we ended up just getting married in Key west

If that is the place down in St. mary's City, my hubby and I went there and looked and I swear I saw a ghost staring at me in the window and we didn't even go in :lol: I know :stupid:

we ended up just getting married in Key west

Way to not totally freak me out :sarcasm: LOL

We just started looking so we really don't know where we'll end up. I'm definitely up for suggestions but unfortunately we won't be going to Key West or any other place that isn't within an hour or so's driving distance. The honeymoon is a totally different story but honestly, I plan on leaving the country for that.

tyky

eieio
Way to not totally freak me out :sarcasm: LOL

We just started looking so we really don't know where we'll end up. I'm definitely up for suggestions but unfortunately we won't be going to Key West or any other place that isn't within an hour or so's driving distance. The honeymoon is a totally different story but honestly, I plan on leaving the country for that.

I was trying to think of places but nothing is coming to mind :ohwell:
At least you have plenty of time

Before we decided on Key West we were going to rent out Kingfisher Stoney's but it wasn't Stoney's back then.

I was trying to think of places but nothing is coming to mind :ohwell:
At least you have plenty of time

Before we decided on Key West we were going to rent out Kingfisher Stoney's but it wasn't Stoney's back then.

I should probably check out the "dating & marriage" threads for some ideas. Yea, we do have time but May's sort of a 'hot' month for weddings so I want to make sure we book something ASAP...the other stuff can wait awhile. I bet yours was gorgeous in Key West. What time of year did you get married?

kelb

art imitating life

tyky

eieio
I should probably check out the "dating & marriage" threads for some ideas. Yea, we do have time but May's sort of a 'hot' month for weddings so I want to make sure we book something ASAP...the other stuff can wait awhile. I bet yours was gorgeous in Key West. What time of year did you get married?

:lol: it was 8/31 and it was Women's Fest, of course i did not know this when we booked but it was quit entertaining. Hubby was excited to see lesbos all over but was quit disappointed when we got there and most of them had skool in their back pockets, mandels and mullets :killingme

I have an account there already, thanks "Kelbalicous!"

:lol: it was 8/31 and it was Women's Fest, of course i did not know this when we booked but it was quit entertaining. Hubby was excited to see lesbos all over but was quit disappointed when we got there and most of them had skool in their back pockets, mandels and mullets :killingme

"quite" you big d-u-m-m-y! :lol:

Oh dear god :killingme
Yea me and my fiance vacationed at Dreams Resort in Talum(sp?) Mexico a couple years ago and there was a model photoshoot going on. I didn't mind so much though, especially because one of the photographers thought I was with their group :biggrin:

I lived on this site when i was engaged.
Wedding Dresses - Wedding Cakes - Wedding Planning - Unique Wedding Ideas - By TheKnot.com

you can even make yoru own wedding web page. its sooo great!!!!

Hmm, I'll have to check that web page thing out. You is berry amazing Miss Kelb!