The Left’s Strategy Of ‘Screaming Abuse’ At Trump Won’t Work

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MORGAN: I'd met him briefly before actually on "America's Got Talent." He came on as a guest one day, and I had a little chat with him, and obviously we knew all about Donald Trump and in Britain — he was this great, larger than life character. Then I go on "Celebrity Apprentice" ... Day one I met [Trump], and he came up to me and went, "You're Rupert's guy, right? You used to work for Murdoch?" I went, "Yeah." [Trump said], "You were like his youngest editor or something?" I said, "Yeah." Then he said, "Ok, then you must be smart. You must be smart." I was laughing, [thinking], "Well, I'm off to a good start. The host of the show thinks I'm smart."

I'd also read "Art of the Deal" three times, so I began to play the game exactly how I thought Trump would play it, and began to talk to him almost like Trump, which was definitely a successful strategy. But what I remember being struck by — it's interesting. One, that he was, over the hundreds of hours I spent with him — in that boardroom is three or four hours session, and ... no one can cheat who they are for hundreds of hours. And I'm quite good at, you know, being perceptive about human beings through my journalistic training over the years. He was clearly very smart, much smarter than I think his critics give him credit for, very charming in those boardrooms — a side I do not see enough of as president.

He's come in, he's decided to play the whack, whack, whack president — because he's getting whacked all the time — and almost it brings out the worst in both him and his critics, I think. If you read "Art of the Deal," his whole strategy, to people that criticize him, is to punch them ten times as hard. That's what Donald Trump's DNA is about. It was very successful in real estate, it got him elected president. I would like to see more of the charming Donald Trump that I saw in the boardroom. I think it would go a long way if he just gave us more of that. So, you know, I find that a frustration as somebody who genuinely likes him, personally. But I also saw somebody very decisive, pretty solid judgment. He fired all the people I would have fired.

He was very good, though, at also creating a lot of controlled chaos. He liked people crashing together and arguing and all that kind of theater and drama — all the stuff we see play out now every day in his presidency. He definitely enjoyed that. He likes conflict, and he thrives off it. You know, Donald Trump, if you ask him, would say I'm sure, he's at his best when he's under fire. The problem now is that he's two and a half years into his presidency, and every day it's a fire. It's a firefight, and I'm not sure the American people are being well served by this. And I don't blame just Donald Trump — I blame everybody. The media is now predominantly a liberal media, and they just like poking the bear, and the bear likes swatting them back. But in the middle of all this — the American people — and they're like every day just seems so dramatic, rather than actually can't we just get some stuff done here, amid all the shrieking and the punch-ups.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50942/piers-morgan-ben-shapiro-lefts-strategy-screaming-daily-wire

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump is getting a surprising amount of work done. The Dems have done nothing but bitch and scream and #resist, but Trump is an effective leader. Can you imagine what it would be like if the far left media wasn't dogpiling on his ass constantly? What if Big Tech wasn't actively working against him?

Can you imagine what he'd get done then?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Indeed ... I did find the Analysis Interesting Piers actually seems to give Trump a fair shake on his personality

Trump is playing a bare knuckle game democrats are not equipped to handle