The left founded the KKK and Planned Parenthood and runs the city where Tyre Nichols was kille

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is the biggest threat to Black America. Hint: it’s not the police

Following the release of graphic body cam footage that showed the brutal beating of 29-year-old Tyre Nichols by five Memphis, TN, police officers, the left proceeded to do what it does best: capitalize on Black suffering. Professional race-baiters like former ESPN talking head Jemele Hill rushed to blame White supremacy — a charge that many found not only tired but ludicrous considering all five officers charged in the slaying of Nichols — Tadarrius Bean, Demetrius Haley, Emmitt Martin III, Desmond Mills Jr., and Justin Smith — were Black.

Despite this reality, Hill wasn’t alone in her lunacy. CNN’s Van Jones echoed her sentiment, as did Democrat Reps. Maxwell Frost, of Florida, and Mondaire Jones, of New York, and Black Lives Matter activist Bree Newsome, who made headlines in 2015 when she scaled a flagpole outside the South Carolina State Capitol to remove a Confederate Flag.

Newsome even went so far as to say that it didn’t matter if the officers were black because "racism is what policing is."

Hijinx

Blacks are not stupid, they are inhibited by their culture. A culture that they are brought up in.
I believe culture is the right word, maybe it isn't. As soon as they get old enough to listen they are told that they are downtrodden by the white man. That all of their lives everything that happens to them that is bad is the fault of the white man. They are more or less informed that getting an education is a waste of time because the white man will hold them back all of their lives. They are taught that reparations are owed to them because of their ancestors being slaves. There are successful blacks . There are highly intelligent blacks There is Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Many black that are no different than the average black person born, but their parents told them they could be successful with hard work and study, and did not feed them the bullshit from the day they were born.

But for every Thomas or Carson, there are ten like Maxine Waters, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Sheila Jackson Lee, Frederica Wilson, Hank Johnson, who have made themselves successful in politics or being preachers, by actually holding blacks back because they keep the culture of the white man as an enemy going. They are the black mans worst enemy.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I guess I am prejudiced by the examples I had growing up in western Mass.

Mr. Carter who worked with my dad as a steam fitter, Mrs. Williams my Kindergarten teacher, Mr. Jamison the CPA, Mr. James the truck driver, Mr. George the police officer, Mr. Rutherford the corporate executive, Mr. Johnson the lawyer...all the folks my family knew were Blue collar and up.

WingsOfGold

my daughter now 17 had classmates comming to school crying, it Trump was elected they would be put back in chains / made slaves
They chain themselves, not my problem or fault.
I guess the imbecile doesn't realize it's the coloreds that murder Asians.

Hijinx

^^^^^What an idiot^^^^
Blacks are the ones hating on Asians in this country, and they do it because Asians show them up so much by their intelligence and work ethic.
Asians make them look bad.

The Committee on China isn't looking to make Asians in this country look bad they are investigating the motives of the Chinese Government in their sending over balloons, their growing military their warships, their threats against Taiwan, their growing threat to close the South China Sea's. This poor clown has no idea what is going on . If he had a brain it would tell him to shut up so no one would realize how utterly stupid he is.