The left just picked up a trick for the Fall election

Hessian

Did you notice ALL the stock indices tanked today starting at 1:30? Analysts were watching strongly positive day suddenly collapse--and the market get sketchy...
Why?
Governor Newsome announced remote learning for two massive school districts in the Fall and also re-ordered indoor businesses to shutter because the plandemic is raging.
So...I will guess that another attempt to crush the rally on Wall St will be played out in the weeks to come as snowflakes demand schools remain closed AND businesses that were in compliance--get shut down. Expect the usual suspects making announcements in NY, Illinois, maybe Pa. They are hoping the "2nd wave" surges earlier than November so Biden has a chance of getting the election.

To help win back 'rattled' voters who were upset at the Antifa/BLM violence,...I also predict that marches and riots will go into a lull within the next few weeks with assistance by the media. Dems KNOW that if things quiet down...and the economy has tanked...voters will come back to Lunch bucket Joe and his star prize VP.

Gee, any ideas what will happen if the electoral still goes to Trump??

Last edited:

Hijinx

The Democrats are determined to make this virus BS go on until after the election.
It's like little kids if they don't run the country they don't want anyone to run it.
They are willing to destroy what's left of the economy, toss out the Constitution, take powers away from the Presidency, give the country away to illegals.
I truly believe with all my heart that if Trump does not win the election we won't have a country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Democrats are terrified because they know a pack of them will end up in federal prison if Trump wins in November and Barack Obama's little spy game will be fully exposed. They're pulling out all the stops now because they have a lot to lose, and you know they only chose that dipstick Joe Biden because they can control him.

glhs837

Power with Control
The Democrats are terrified because they know a pack of them will end up in federal prison if Trump wins in November and Barack Obama's little spy game will be fully exposed. They're pulling out all the stops now because they have a lot to lose, and you know they only chose that dipstick Joe Biden because they can out his dementia in March and send him home to the basement.

FIFY

WingsOfGold

Mind_Blown.jpg

WingsOfGold

The Democrats are terrified because they know a pack of them will end up in federal prison if Trump wins in November and Barack Obama's little spy game will be fully exposed. They're pulling out all the stops now because they have a lot to lose, and you know they only chose that dipstick Joe Biden because they can control him.
I nominate Shitt Schiff just because he's a lying assshole.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I don't think either candidate is going to get 270 because of massive problems with mail in balloting ........ the election will go uncertified and goes to the house where Republicans have enough to elect Trump

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't think either candidate is going to get 270 because of massive problems with mail in balloting ........ the election will go uncertified and goes to the house where Republicans have enough to elect Trump

And man, the rage that would uncork...

herb749

Which will wind up with keep counting the ballots until our candidate wins. Didn't Al Franken win his 1st Senate seat because they kept finding ballots until he won. Like a box of them in the trunk of a car.