The leftists are attacking themselves now in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Massachusetts residents demand changes to state flag over ‘White supremacy culture’ in new resolution

Residents said the emblems support the idea that White people 'are in charge' of this world'

Residents in Newburyport are demanding that the City Council replace the Massachusetts flag and seal, claiming that the imagery is problematic and helps promote the state’s racist history.

The resolution has been pushed by Newburyport residents Marianna Vesey and Linda Lu Burciaga, who say that 55 other municipalities have already adopted the change. Vesey and Burciaga also claim that dozens of other municipalities are considering the resolution.

Vesey said the state seal supports the idea that White people are "in charge of this world and that we have to subdue the Native American people" through a "colonializing and violent depiction."

Say Who Put The "Massa" in Massachusetts? :singer:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

I guess what disturbs me is things like - editing Ian Fleming's Bond novels to remove racial wording.

I really don't know of anything book where people decided they were going to change the words - except possibly the Bible and that's mostly because of nuances in interpretation.

Changing the past is EXACTLY what they do in 1984. It is what you expect to see in totalitarian states.
Washington had it right with his "warts and all" portrayal.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I guess what disturbs me is things like - editing Ian Fleming's Bond novels to remove racial wording.

I really don't know of anything book where people decided they were going to change the words - except possibly the Bible and that's mostly because of nuances in interpretation.

Changing the past is EXACTLY what they do in 1984. It is what you expect to see in totalitarian states.

What's really funny is that the United Negro Collage Fund is still called the United Negro Collage Fund. And the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is still called the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Funny that "change" hasn't happened there yet.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”