The Lexington...a club?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Ok, I wasn't sure and didn't want people thinking someone was stabbed at Dew Drop. Where is the Lexington? I doubt I'll ever go but just wondering.
It's where the Roost used to be. The corner of Great Mills Road and Shangri La/Willows. It's a decent restaurant, good bar, and they serve breakfast whenever the kitchen is open. But the club on Fri/Sat night sucks.

No, I was referring to The Lexington. Someone was stabbed there a month or so ago.

Did I tell you or did I tell you :lol:
Yep! :lol:

Blacks go to clubs...Whites go to bars....and the list goes on.
I'm not sure if that comment was racist, ignorant, or both. I'll chalk it up to ignorant since you seem to be an old red neck. Young white people go to clubs now. Just not that much around here. Now you learned something new. You're welcome. :buddies:

toppick08

It's where the Roost used to be. The corner of Great Mills Road and Shangri La/Willows. It's a decent restaurant, good bar, and they serve breakfast whenever the kitchen is open. But the club on Fri/Sat night sucks.

Yep! :lol:

I'm not sure if that comment was racist, ignorant, or both. I'll chalk it up to ignorant since you seem to be an old red neck. Young white people go to clubs now. Just not that much around here. Now you learned something new. You're welcome. :buddies:

I'd say you are ignorant of many things...:buddies:

mitzi

Blacks go to clubs...Whites go to bars....and the list goes on.

There isn't one place down here I would consider a club. When I think of club, I think of places in DC/Georgetown/Baltimore. All these places are simply bars. Nothing wrong with that, just saying.

bulldog

There isn't one place down here I would consider a club. When I think of club, I think of places in DC/Georgetown/Baltimore. All these places are simply bars. Nothing wrong with that, just saying.

:yeahthat:

Plenty of bars here, but as for good bars, my favorite is the olde town pub in leonardtown. Friday and Saturday nights are usually pretty busy with a younger group while earlier than about 8 p.m. it's a more "mature" group.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
OMG you used to be young and white? What are you now? Not young and green? :howdy:

I thought a club was just a ginormous bar with a ginormous dance floor?

Young white people went to clubs when I myself was a young white people.

And that was a LONG time ago.

Er.... maybe it wasn't THAT long ago, but it sure wasn't yesterday.

littleknotter

Ok...can someone PLEASE show me facts about where it was reported that there was a stabbing at the Lexington??? I would love to see it. I will clarify that there was NO stabbing there....EVER. One more thing...the bouncers there have NEVER been attacked. You people give me something to laugh at almost daily. Get your facts straight before you put invalid information out there!!

lovinmaryland

Ok...can someone PLEASE show me facts about where it was reported that there was a stabbing at the Lexington??? I would love to see it. I will clarify that there was NO stabbing there....EVER. One more thing...the bouncers there have NEVER been attacked. You people give me something to laugh at almost daily. Get your facts straight before you put invalid information out there!!

The only facts I know are what I have personally seen... which is a fight break out the past 3 x's I have been there. Sorry if that isnt a place I choose to frequent or suggest others frequent. It used to be a nice place to go in the evenings... now I wouldnt go there past dark on a bet. Sorry.

SoMDGirl42

The only facts I know are what I have personally seen... which is a fight break out the past 3 x's I have been there. Sorry if that isnt a place I choose to frequent or suggest others frequent. It used to be a nice place to go in the evenings... now I wouldnt go there past dark on a bet. Sorry.

:love: I think the owner just got his panties in a knot because someone was bad mouthing his "club" :killingme

littleknotter

All I am asking is for you to show me where there was a "story" about someone being stabbed. I am only going off of what I read on your post. When you get a mix of people together and you are at an establishment where alcohol is served, people get stupid. Thats why there are bouncers there. Are you telling me that you have never gone to a bar where there has been a fight and then you never went back? In reply to the "owner getting his panties in a wad". First of all, I am a woman. Second of all, I am not the owner...nor have I ever claimed to be the owner. Last thing...I would never associate the name "club" with the Lexington. As it states on the sign outside of the restaurant, it is a lounge. Again....simply amusing. Facts do not lie. Show them to me.

SoMDGirl42

If he's wearing panties, fights at the club are the least of his concern LOL

Eh, figure of speech. Panties in a wad, testicles in a twist, whatever! :killingme

Somebody ain't happy about the newest "club" being talked about in a negative way. I'm so glad I've never been in that establishment. I don't think I missed much!

Beta84

They're out to get us
Oh my......Can I have your autograph my dear Saint ?.....:lol:...You is a dummy....period.
I like that you think you have any room to call me dumb. :killingme

Young white people went to clubs when I myself was a young white people.

And that was a LONG time ago.

Er.... maybe it wasn't THAT long ago, but it sure wasn't yesterday.
2 days ago? I know that young white people have enjoyed clubs for a long time...somehow toppick doesn't seem to understand that. Instead of me calling him stupid and ignorant, I was trying to be nice and pretend that things have merely changed since he was young. But since you want to poke at it...you have just called him dumb. How rude!

I can't find the article on the Baynet regarding the alleged stabbing, but it probably was taken down since it was BOGUS.

However, your bouncer last Friday at least jumped on from behind by some psycho chick when he was throwing someone else out (when the music was stopped and the lights were turned on). The cops were outside about a minute later. Your bouncer handled it like a champ and did a great job, but I think you guys may need at least 1 more guy to handle that crowd. Just my opinion.

I heard a rumor the Lexington was trying to get some bands to play there. Hopefully they can pull that off and draw some better crowds. I'd give it another try.

SoMDGirl42

All I am asking is for you to show me where there was a "story" about someone being stabbed. I am only going off of what I read on your post. When you get a mix of people together and you are at an establishment where alcohol is served, people get stupid. Thats why there are bouncers there. Are you telling me that you have never gone to a bar where there has been a fight and then you never went back? In reply to the "owner getting his panties in a wad". First of all, I am a woman. Second of all, I am not the owner...nor have I ever claimed to be the owner. Last thing...I would never associate the name "club" with the Lexington. As it states on the sign outside of the restaurant, it is a lounge. Again....simply amusing. Facts do not lie. Show them to me.

barmaid, bartender, bouncer, girlfriend, wife, waiter, waitress, mistress???? Somehow you have a real interest in this "lounge".

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

We used to have Club Rio. Now THAT was some fun :dye:

littleknotter

Beta...yes, they have booked Sam Grow for May, July and August. Thank you for the kind words. I know the article that you are speaking of that baynet posted and it was totally BOGUS. I think when the Lexington has the bands come in, it will be a different crowd. Hope you come out and enjoy yourself!