The Lexington...a club?

lovinmaryland

All I am asking is for you to show me where there was a "story" about someone being stabbed. I am only going off of what I read on your post. When you get a mix of people together and you are at an establishment where alcohol is served, people get stupid. Thats why there are bouncers there. Are you telling me that you have never gone to a bar where there has been a fight and then you never went back? In reply to the "owner getting his panties in a wad". First of all, I am a woman. Second of all, I am not the owner...nor have I ever claimed to be the owner. Last thing...I would never associate the name "club" with the Lexington. As it states on the sign outside of the restaurant, it is a lounge. Again....simply amusing. Facts do not lie. Show them to me.
There were also people doing drugs in the bathrooms the last few times I was there. Sorry that isnt the type of "lounge" I choose to frequent.

lovinmaryland

barmaid, bartender, bouncer, girlfriend, wife, waiter, waitress, mistress???? Somehow you have a real interest in this "lounge".

I doubt it is the owner... or maybe it could be seeing as every time I have seen him there he is drunk off his ass grinding w/ patrons on the dance floor :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Beta...yes, they have booked Sam Grow for May, July and August. Thank you for the kind words. I know the article that you are speaking of that baynet posted and it was totally BOGUS. I think when the Lexington has the bands come in, it will be a different crowd. Hope you come out and enjoy yourself!
Sounds great! Hopefully that'll completely change the crowd because unfortunately it sucks right now.

There were also people doing drugs in the bathrooms the last few times I was there. Sorry that isnt the type of "lounge" I choose to frequent.

Yeah the drugs in the bathrooms nearly every time I tried going in was a bit much. A fight every time I'm there and cops always being needed doesn't help. :ohwell:

But maybe a good group for Sam Grow can improve the crowd, at least for a night.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

It's a shame, but over the years I have seen peopple doing drugs in quite a few bars and restaurants in St. Mary's and Calvert. :ohwell:

Rock_Chick

All I am asking is for you to show me where there was a "story" about someone being stabbed. I am only going off of what I read on your post. When you get a mix of people together and you are at an establishment where alcohol is served, people get stupid. Thats why there are bouncers there. Are you telling me that you have never gone to a bar where there has been a fight and then you never went back? In reply to the "owner getting his panties in a wad". First of all, I am a woman. Second of all, I am not the owner...nor have I ever claimed to be the owner. Last thing...I would never associate the name "club" with the Lexington. As it states on the sign outside of the restaurant, it is a lounge. Again....simply amusing. Facts do not lie. Show them to me.

I worked in a bar for 10 years and there were fights but it was very few and far between and I really only saw 2 fights that were notable fights the others were scuffles and the a-holes were tossed. yes there were drugs in the bar but from the stories i have heard from friends about the lexington, the druggies are offering drugs to people who just walk in the bathroom and cornering the customers to see if they are cops.
The drugs and crowd there are something that I would never ever want to deal with. I wont step foot in that bar.

lovinmaryland

I worked in a bar for 10 years and there were fights but it was very few and far between and I really only saw 2 fights that were notable fights the others were scuffles and the a-holes were tossed. yes there were drugs in the bar but from the stories i have heard from friends about the lexington, the druggies are offering drugs to people who just walk in the bathroom and cornering the customers to see if they are cops.
The drugs and crowd there are something that I would never ever want to deal with. I wont step foot in that bar.

Its a lounge mmmk :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I worked in a bar for 10 years and there were fights but it was very few and far between and I really only saw 2 fights that were notable fights the others were scuffles and the a-holes were tossed. yes there were drugs in the bar but from the stories i have heard from friends about the lexington, the druggies are offering drugs to people who just walk in the bathroom and cornering the customers to see if they are cops. The drugs and crowd there are something that I would never ever want to deal with. I wont step foot in that bar.

This is very similar to my experience there the last couple times. In fact, they first asked me if I was a cop and when I said no, they offered me some. Seriously?? :roflmao: