The Lunge Lesson...

K

Katie

I will have to look tonight when I get home from work.

They block youtube at work.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
that kid has really good balance! he(?) was waving his arms around not worried about falling off. Then again i went to my first barrel show at 5 and rode by myself... but that pony was so well behaved and did every thing that lady asked, i want a stallion that well behaved!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
AWw, that's so cute I love how the kid giggles during the reverses!

Also, Darryl, if you don't already have your picture it should be coming in the mail soon. If there is anything wrong with the colors let me know, I forgot to set colors to "True". The auto color program the printers use is fantasic, but sometimes auto isn't best. I'll get the print replaced if anything is wrong, just let me know. I ride with Vanessa tomorrow, I'm gonna freeze my butt off! See you on Saturday! Stay warm!

DQ2B

Phyxius said:
AWw, that's so cute I love how the kid giggles during the reverses!

Also, Darryl, if you don't already have your picture it should be coming in the mail soon. If there is anything wrong with the colors let me know, I forgot to set colors to "True". The auto color program the printers use is fantasic, but sometimes auto isn't best. I'll get the print replaced if anything is wrong, just let me know. I ride with Vanessa tomorrow, I'm gonna freeze my butt off! See you on Saturday! Stay warm!

Thanks Christina. I'm sure I'll love it.