The Lynch Mob

Auntie Biache'

I keep reading that Smollet has a history with Kamala Harris. I think this whole thing has something to do with the anti-lynching bill.

I keep coming across things that say Harris and Booker may be related, and I've seen several pics posted on FB of them together. I'll be damned if I can find those pics in a search, though.

Anyway, I know this isn't news anymore, but I want a place to share this stuff when I come across it.

Auntie Biache'

For Sens. Kamala D. Harris and Cory A. Booker, Democratic presidential candidates who were promoting an anti-lynching bill, the “attack” on actor Jussie Smollett in Chicago looked like a horrible yet opportune talking point.

Auntie Biache'

glhs837

Power with Control
Pretty sure lynching is against the law already, what am I missing? And how many lynchings happen every year?

Auntie Biache'

Is he even gay? Is his whole life a lie? I thought gay men were disgusted at the very thought of having sex with a woman.

Smollett came out as gay during a televised interview with Ellen DeGeneres in March 2015.[34][35]
In a 2016 interview with Out, Smollett clarified his sexual orientation by stating "If I had to label myself, I would label myself as a gay man." However, he stated his belief that openness to love is more important than gender, revealing that "If I fall in love down the road with a woman, I'm going to love that woman."[36] When Smollett's gay character Jamal Lyon from Empire engaged in a tryst with a female character, Smollett defended the plot development by stating that he and Empire creator Lee Daniels were trying to create a conversation about sexual fluidity in the gay community. Daniels has stated that while he and Smollett are gay, they both occasionally want to have sex with women. Daniels stated that "We're showing life on Empire", in that both he and Smollett were incorporating their own sexual fluidity as gay men into the show.[37]

Hijinx

Lots of bisexual switch hitters around.

Looking for the big O and don't care how they get it.