The Mafia still lives on......or dies

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

CNN)A reputed New York crime boss was shot and killed outside a home Wednesday night.

Francesco Cali, 53, was found with multiple gunshot wounds to the torso, the NYPD said.
A law enforcement official confirmed to CNN that the victim was a high-ranking member of the Gambino crime family and is believed to be the acting boss.
Police responded to a 911 call Wednesday night of an assault in front of the home in the New York borough of Staten Island.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Husband's family is related to the Genovese family. Met one at a family reunion. He wasn't involved but his daughters carrying on the family business. One was in jail for killing a guy by dragging him behind her car. The other one was also in jail but don't remember her crime. I do remember that she also tried to sell her baby for drugs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't know the Gambino crime family was still a thing. I figured the Mexican and Central American drug lords would have finished them off a decade ago.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm going to wait until Tranny and Sappy pop in to explain how this is all Trumps fault.

:tap:

TCROW

And here I thought Rudolph Ghouliani put an end to the NY crime famblees. Next thing you’ll tell me is that he didn’t actually run off the homeless and reduce crime in NYC.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
And here I thought Rudolph Ghouliani put an end to the NY crime famblees. Next thing you’ll tell me is that he didn’t actually run off the homeless and reduce crime in NYC.
Why do lefties like love chithole urban areas so much? NYC was peep shows and drug dealers on the corners before Rudi showed them his tough love. Made Times Square a place where you could bring your family.

And I love how they cried racist at his stop & frisk policies. Stopping minority criminals from assaulting most likely other minority victims is somehow KKKish to the left.

I'm going to guess that you don't live in Anacostia or west Baltimore. You should visit there and see the result of decades of dem policies and governing. Make sure your out of there before sundown. That's when the fecal matter is known to severely impact the ventilation apparatus.

TCROW

Why do lefties like love chithole urban areas so much? NYC was peep shows and drug dealers on the corners before Rudi showed them his tough love. Made Times Square a place where you could bring your family.

And I love how they cried racist at his stop & frisk policies. Stopping minority criminals from assaulting most likely other minority victims is somehow KKKish to the left.

I'm going to guess that you don't live in Anacostia or west Baltimore. You should visit there and see the result of decades of dem policies and governing. Make sure your out of there before sundown. That's when the fecal matter is known to severely impact the ventilation apparatus.

Good lord, so many straw men and so much projection in those paragraphs I wouldn’t even know where to start.

Stop and frisk isn’t racist, just unconstitutional.

Big cities don’t really scare me at all. I’m sorry they do you.

Carry on.

CPUSA

Good lord, so many straw men and so much projection in those paragraphs I wouldn’t even know where to start.
Because you can't defend the indefensible
Big cities don’t really scare me at all. I’m sorry they do you.
Your phucked up philosophy scares many....

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Go ahead. Take your time. We have now until infinity for you to disagree.