The make-up I hate.....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Blush and lipstick. I wear blush but never feel like I have it right be it color or application technique. I don't have pronounced cheekbones at all so I'm sure I need it. I do use bronzer in the spring, summer and early fall.

Lipstick is another. I never ever wear lipstick alone. If I wear it at all I put a heavy coat of gloss over it. Again, I'm sure I need some color in my lips since they're rather thin but I hate the look of flat lipstick. I tend to lean towards clear gloss or mixing a muted color gloss with clear gloss.

Cowgirl

I agree with you on lipstick. I think it looks weird on me, maybe because I never wear it, so I'm not used to it. I stick with tinted glosses.

K

Kain99

Most lipstick dyes my lips! I hate that! I stick with princess gloss colors. Nothing else works.

I don't really like blush that much, I wear bronzer instead. I especially hate to see people wearing really pink blush, it just looks crazy to me. I mean, they may as well put blue eye shadow and red lipstick on with it :lol:. Twiggy, you should try Bare Minerals Glow, it's a really natural looking bronzer you can get away with wearing year round.

As far as lipstick goes, I like it...sometimes, but ususally with a little liner and maybe some gloss. Or like Cowgirl, I stick with the tinted gloss :yay:

Mojo

Blush and lipstick. I wear blush but never feel like I have it right be it color or application technique. I don't have pronounced cheekbones at all so I'm sure I need it. I do use bronzer in the spring, summer and early fall.

Lipstick is another. I never ever wear lipstick alone. If I wear it at all I put a heavy coat of gloss over it. Again, I'm sure I need some color in my lips since they're rather thin but I hate the look of flat lipstick. I tend to lean towards clear gloss or mixing a muted color gloss with clear gloss.

You look fabulous even without makeup, I don't care what Mainman says :huggy:

Cowgirl

I use Warmth religiously every day. I like the rustic color and I think it compliments ever skin tone well.

I use it every day as well, and I still have TONS left in the original one I got for Christmas of '06! :faint: That stuff lasts forever!

KWAK

I use a bronzer in my foundation - so I can give or take the blush. Lipstick in a must for me! For daily use I generally use a gloss - right now I'm hooked on Victoria's Secret gloss. For evening wear I layer it all on - liner, lipstick, then a gloss on top!

I love my foundation - but I hate putting it on!

Kittykat33

Why me??
I don't really like blush that much, I wear bronzer instead. I especially hate to see people wearing really pink blush, it just looks crazy to me. I mean, they may as well put blue eye shadow and red lipstick on with it :lol:. Twiggy, you should try Bare Minerals Glow, it's a really natural looking bronzer you can get away with wearing year round.

As far as lipstick goes, I like it...sometimes, but ususally with a little liner and maybe some gloss. Or like Cowgirl, I stick with the tinted gloss :yay:

Same here. I don't wear blush, I also use the BM Glow-which I LOVE!!!
With lipstick, I am more of a gloss girl!!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I HATE Mary Kay...

Thank you, that is all. You may now return to your estrogen filled thread...