"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" on Amazon

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Best TV show I've seen in a REALLY long time. Free with Prime. If you haven't seen it, put it on your watchlist NOW. Smart comedy with engaging characters. Can't wait for next season!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Started watching it over the weekend and it is really good. Very entertaining, well made, and lots of laughs. :yay: :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We went tiki bar crawling yesterday, so I got about 5 minutes into season 2 before I fell asleep. :buddies: Tonight, however, Monello and I have a date with Amazon.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
We went tiki bar crawling yesterday, so I got about 5 minutes into season 2 before I fell asleep. :buddies: Tonight, however, Monello and I have a date with Amazon.

I saw it was released yesterday instead of today, but unfortunately it was after 9 when I saw that. I didn't dare start it because I would want to watch more than one episode. But tonight it's ON. Netflix and chill fer realz. :cool:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Managed to watch the first episode (and ONLY the first episode much to my chagrin and need for sleep) and it is starting out just as good as last year. :yahoo: Gonna binge watch it this weekend if I can. :cartwheel

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If anyone is interested in season 2, I'd suggest to rewatch season 1 before, so you can recall a few of the old plot lines.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Watched a couple episodes last night and the rest of Season 2 now!