"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" on Amazon

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Best TV show I've seen in a REALLY long time. Free with Prime. If you haven't seen it, put it on your watchlist NOW. Smart comedy with engaging characters. Can't wait for next season!

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Started watching it over the weekend and it is really good. Very entertaining, well made, and lots of laughs. :yay: :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We went tiki bar crawling yesterday, so I got about 5 minutes into season 2 before I fell asleep. :buddies: Tonight, however, Monello and I have a date with Amazon.

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
We went tiki bar crawling yesterday, so I got about 5 minutes into season 2 before I fell asleep. :buddies: Tonight, however, Monello and I have a date with Amazon.
I saw it was released yesterday instead of today, but unfortunately it was after 9 when I saw that. I didn't dare start it because I would want to watch more than one episode. But tonight it's ON. Netflix and chill fer realz. :cool:

jazz lady

~*~ rara avis ~*~
Managed to watch the first episode (and ONLY the first episode much to my chagrin and need for sleep) and it is starting out just as good as last year. :yahoo: Gonna binge watch it this weekend if I can. :cartwheel

Monello

Awww, jeez
PREMO Member
If anyone is interested in season 2, I'd suggest to rewatch season 1 before, so you can recall a few of the old plot lines.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Watched a couple episodes last night and the rest of Season 2 now!