"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" on Amazon

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Could both of those sets of parents be any more neurotic?

I'd be curious how Jewish people feel about how the families are portrayed. It seems a lot of negative stereotypes are assigned to their roles.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
*sigh* Finished the 2nd season! Now, we'll be waiting impatiently for the 3rd. :tap:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
*sigh* Finished the 2nd season! Now, we'll be waiting impatiently for the 3rd. :tap:

Finally finished the last two episodes last weekend. So good and also a big *sigh* on having to wait for the next season.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Bezos is an example of the American dream (started out of his garage), but he got twisted, and, now has bastardized it, He is not very nice to his employees, and, now, they steal from him on deliveries. Justice, and all. I will never understand why people support Amazon, or Bilderberg. But, that’s just me. Happy watching. :shakingmyhead:

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Bezos is an example of the American dream (started out of his garage), but he got twisted, and, now has bastardized it, He is not very nice to his employees, and, now, they steal from him on deliveries. Justice, and all. I will never understand why people support Amazon, or Bilderberg. But, that’s just me. Happy watching. :shakingmyhead:

Sort of like living and paying taxes in a county, like Montgomery County, despite disagreeing with just about everything the county does politically.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sort of like living and paying taxes in a county, like Montgomery County, despite disagreeing with just about everything the county does politically.

Yes, living in Mont Cty sucks. We moved here to be near our children, and grandchildren to help them out. None of us want to be here, and we all discuss moving. So far, South Carolina is everyone’s choice. Mt. Pleasant to be exact. I’ll keep you posted. :)

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I want to talk about season 3 but I don't want to spoiler for those who haven't seen it.

Midge needs to feel sorry and apologize for what she did to her friend who gave her her big break, not just be sorry that she got booted from the tour. I hope this is what happens next season. And I think I'm a dipchit for being involved with these characters like they're real people.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I want to talk about season 3 but I don't want to spoiler for those who haven't seen it.

Midge needs to feel sorry and apologize for what she did to her friend who gave her her big break, not just be sorry that she got booted from the tour. I hope this is what happens next season. And I think I'm a dipchit for being involved with these characters like they're real people.
Mee, too. (wanting to talk about Season 3)

Edit - I missed the spoiler. :lol: Yeah, I hope so, too. A year is soooo long to wait for 8 shows, though. :ohwell:

flowerlover

Is this season 4 that is starting? I think I only saw 2 seasons on Amazon Prime when I finally got around to checking it out. Was there a third season already aired that's on Amazon Prime now? I will have to look when I get a chance.