The mea culpas are coming fast and furious regarding Covington lies

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"I'm sorreee....so sorreee...please accept my apologeeeee....." :singer:

:rolleyes:

The lying media bots are all over Twitter begging forgiveness.

That doesn't really help the young man whose life they at least temporarily destroyed when they sicced the social media mob on him. It has to be traumatizing to have well-known celebrities publicly calling for your death.

Hijinx

"I'm sorreee....so sorreee...please accept my apologeeeee....." :singer:

:rolleyes:

The lying media bots are all over Twitter begging forgiveness.

That doesn't really help the young man whose life they at least temporarily destroyed when they sicced the social media mob on him. It has to be traumatizing to have well-known celebrities publicly calling for your death.

It's amazing to me how fast their school dropped them.
Has the school apologized?

SamSpade

Wow. I still haven't seen any. Actually what I've seen is classic double down on stupid, as in,
yeah, ok, but he's a racist anyway, just look at his face.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wow. I still haven't seen any. Actually what I've seen is classic double down on stupid, as in,
yeah, ok, but he's a racist anyway, just look at his face.

Those are random mental cases. My feed was filled with so-called "journalists" and "political pundits" "apologizing" for basically acting like a freaking mob of ignorant villagers on a witch hunt in their triggered zeal to attack the MAGA hat. Toward a kid, no less. Most of those pigs I don't even follow because they're such hate-filled morons, I saw them because they got retweeted by people I do follow.

SamSpade

Those are random mental cases. My feed was filled with so-called "journalists" and "political pundits" "apologizing" for basically acting like a freaking mob of ignorant villagers on a witch hunt in their triggered zeal to attack the MAGA hat. Toward a kid, no less. Most of those pigs I don't even follow because they're such hate-filled morons, I saw them because they got retweeted by people I do follow.

(shrug) Those are all I see so far. Either my conservative friends are posting it - the original with the details - or I have liberal friends basically saying MAGA hats are racist and it doesn't matter and that Indian guy was really trying to help and those kids are jerks -

Basically saying, yeah, so what? they're racists.

I wish I saw apologies or takebacks, but I've seen none.

Hijinx

(shrug) Those are all I see so far. Either my conservative friends are posting it - the original with the details - or I have liberal friends basically saying MAGA hats are racist and it doesn't matter and that Indian guy was really trying to help and those kids are jerks -

Basically saying, yeah, so what? they're racists.

I wish I saw apologies or takebacks, but I've seen none.

If Maga hats are racist what is an Obama bumper sticker?
I consider that bumper sticker a warning that an idiot is driving.
I stay as far away as I can.

Perhaps the other side should feel that way about the hat and stay away from someone wearing one.

glhs837

Power with Control
Native guys interview on CNN is the biggest BS since Obamacare..... Black guy expressing some historical cultural views, he could see it was angering the white kids, so he suddenly found himself in the middle, wasnt even sure how they happened.......

transporter

Interesting comments...I don't recall you raising an issue when GURPS and the rest of your crew "acted like a mob of ignorant villagers" towards the kids from Parkville whose friends were slaughtered.

How come you are all holier than thou, now???

For Christ sake...GURPS STILL posts his propaganda bullsh!t about the one kid...Hogg?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Interesting comments...I don't recall you raising an issue when GURPS and the rest of your crew "acted like a mob of ignorant villagers" towards the kids from Parkville whose friends were slaughtered.

For Christ sake...GURPS STILL posts his propaganda bullsh!t about the one kid...Hogg?

Crying yourself to sleep these days, sweetie? We hope so. So much losing.

Grumpy

Funny how most of the apologies came after they found out the kids had hired lawyers to sue the pants off a few of these so-called journalists.

glhs837

Power with Control

Here's the difference. None of these kids were placed on the national stages to parrot a party line. Whereas the Parkland Kids got all up in our faces, with the collusion of some very powerful groups and media messaging to try and diminish our rights. Once you step up into the national spotlight to sell a cause, then you open youself to criticism. These kids were standing around waiting for a bus when two groups of adults decided to use them to further their message. And Hogg keeps getting attention because he keeps deciding he neds to tell us how to act or live.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's the difference. None of these kids were placed on the national stages to parrot a party line. Whereas the Parkland Kids got all up in our faces, with the collusion of some very powerful groups and media messaging to try and diminish our rights. Once you step up into the national spotlight to sell a cause, then you open youself to criticism. These kids were standing around waiting for a bus when two groups of adults decided to use them to further their message. And Hogg keeps getting attention because he keeps deciding he neds to tell us how to act or live.

Exactly. This Covington kid didn't ask for fame or encourage it in any way - he was targeted. David Hogg, on the other hand, is called "Camera Hogg" for a reason - he put himself in the public eye and willingly became an activist for taking away our 2nd Amendment rights.

Not that I expect someone as sick as Trans to understand that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't recall you raising an issue when GURPS and the rest of your crew "acted like a mob of ignorant villagers" towards the kids from Parkville whose friends were slaughtered.

... GURPS STILL posts his propaganda bullsh!t about the one kid...Hogg?

I can explain the differences to you, but I cannot understand the differences in the 2 situations for you ... clueless and myopic as usual

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Vulture Writer Who Wished Death on Covington Students Fired From Job at INE Entertainment

Digital company INE Entertainment has fired a journalist who publicly wished for the death of several Covington Catholic High School students and their parents in a pair of tweets over the weekend. Aside from his job as a post-production supervisor at INE, Erik Abriss is a contributor to New York Media’s pop culture site Vulture.

“We were surprised and upset to see the inflammatory and offensive rhetoric used on Erik Abriss’ Twitter account this weekend. He worked with the company in our post-production department and never as a writer,” the company said in a statement to TheWrap on Monday.

“While we appreciated his work, it is clear that he is no longer aligned with our company’s core values of respect and tolerance. Therefore, as of January 21, 2019, we have severed ties with Abriss.”

Hijinx

I can explain the differences to you, but I cannot understand the differences in the 2 situations for you ... clueless and myopic as usual

Explanation just go right over her/his head. The TDS has control.

Grumpy

The Covington Catholic students threatened by the leftist internet mob will be meeting with President Trump at the White House as early as tomorrow.

Midnightrider

hang on, the kids were there to be part of the right for life demostration. That is being placed on the national stage to parrot the party line. Its just a different party and a different line. :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
hang on, the kids were there to be part of the right for life demostration. That is being placed on the national stage to parrot the party line. Its just a different party and a different line. :yay:

Not when this happened, this was after that, they were meeting there after some free roaming time to get on a bus to go home. No signs, no protesting, nothing just standing around waiting for the bus when this went down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah, fail. They were a few kids in a very large group, not a single one of them standing out as a spokesperson or activist in any way. They did not bring the attention on themselves, someone else did that.

You people and your excuses for your violent ugly behavior - targeting kids, no less. I seriously wish you'd all get out of our civilized country and form your own #### hole.

Midnightrider

Not when this happened, this was after that, they were meeting there after some free roaming time to get on a bus to go home. No signs, no protesting, nothing just standing around waiting for the bus when this went down.

But they were there in DC wearing their matching pro trump garb because they were brought there to demonstrate on the national stage while parroting the party line.

Yeah, fail. They were a few kids in a very large group, not a single one of them standing out as a spokesperson or activist in any way. They did not bring the attention on themselves, someone else did that.

You people and your excuses for your violent ugly behavior - targeting kids, no less. I seriously wish you'd all get out of our civilized country and form your own #### hole.

They were all brought there to be pawns in the abortion ‘debate’. Their parents and school brought the attention upon them when they bussed those kids off to DC to protest.

I don’t approve of any violence. I have stated again and again that people who commit assault should be arrested and prosecuted, regardless of their political affiliation. It’s called moral consistency.
However, no one was assaulted. This is just what freedom of speech looks like. If you put your kids in the middle of it they might get insulted by some idiot with an opposing view. :shrug: