The Men's Room

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I stopped by Safeway this morning to pick up a few things on the way to work, and partook of their restroom facilities while I was there. This Safeway has a separate men's and ladies' restroom, single turlet, not multi-stall.

As I exit the ladies' restroom, there's this guy standing by the men's room door, obviously waiting for a vacancy. So I held the ladies' room door open and said, "Next..."

This guy looked at me like I was insane. Seriously, the look of horror on his face was like I'd just asked him to rob the store or something.

Needless to say, he declined and continued his wait for the men's room. But I thought it was funny because I have no qualms about using a vacant men's room if the ladies' is occupied. I mean, if it's multi-stall, that one thing - no woman wants to tinkle next to some strange guy taking a crap, and no guy wants to take a crap next to some strange woman attending her feminine hygeine needs.

But if it's a single, a bathroom is a bathroom. :shrug:

So I'm curious how many of you ladies would use the men's room if it was unoccupied and the ladies' was?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
I stopped by Safeway this morning to pick up a few things on the way to work, and partook of their restroom facilities while I was there. This Safeway has a separate men's and ladies' restroom, single turlet, not multi-stall.

As I exit the ladies' restroom, there's this guy standing by the men's room door, obviously waiting for a vacancy. So I held the ladies' room door open and said, "Next..."

This guy looked at me like I was insane. Seriously, the look of horror on his face was like I'd just asked him to rob the store or something.

Needless to say, he declined and continued his wait for the men's room. But I thought it was funny because I have no qualms about using a vacant men's room if the ladies' is occupied. I mean, if it's multi-stall, that one thing - no woman wants to tinkle next to some strange guy taking a crap, and no guy wants to take a crap next to some strange woman attending her feminine hygeine needs.

But if it's a single, a bathroom is a bathroom. :shrug:

So I'm curious how many of you ladies would use the men's room if it was unoccupied and the ladies' was?

Sorry Vrai, I know you think your poop don't stink but....

stockgirl

Stocki
vraiblonde said:
Depends on how bad I had to go. Right now, at this stage in my pregnancy, I'd pee just about anywhere if needed! :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
Sorry Vrai, I know you think your poop don't stink but....
Huh. I was unaware that you were a lady. Learn something new every day. :bubble:

NOW GET OUT!!! :boxing:

W

Wenchy

Vrai

You know my answer to that question, and I'll even change the toilet paper roll and tidy the room up while I'm in there. :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
In my younger days I went into the mens multi stall rooms at concerts. The line at the ladies room would be ridiculous and when you gotta go you gotta go (especially if you've been drinking). I wouldn't go that far these days but I'd probably have no issue going into a single stall mens room.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Only if I'm with a male I know, who can check the mens room and make sure no one is in it, and then stand outside the door and wait for me. My potty practices are private. I'm still chasing FB outta' the bathroom at home. :rolleyes:

stockgirl

Stocki
pixiegirl said:
In my younger days I went into the mens multi stall rooms at concerts. The line at the ladies room would be ridiculous and when you gotta go you gotta go (especially if you've been drinking). I wouldn't go that far these days but I'd probably have no issue going into a single stall mens room.
Reminds me of the Tiki Bar opening! I've peed in the mens room there a few times.

Geek

I thought it was very nice of you to offer that to him Vrai. I like when I come out of the mens room and there is a guy waiting :yay: Have you ever been in one of those huge one seaters with a lame looking lock? The toliet is always so far away from the door :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wenchy said:
I'll even change the toilet paper roll and tidy the room up while I'm in there.
Not me - that's my only opportunity to use all the toilet paper and piss on the seat, and get away with it. :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I used to use the men's room at RFK all the time because there was never a line. I prefer the men's room at the Broomes Island Stoney's to the ladies room--it's much cleaner. If there's a line for the ladies room and none for the men's, I have no problem changing teams.

Now I have to pee.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I will pee in the men's room. Not a problem.

Just last night, :gossip: and I went to Starbuck's on the way to the grocery store as soon as he got home from work. Someone was occupying the men's room and I suggested he use the gal's bathroom as the person in the men's room was in there a might long :faint:.... I even asked the "Baristas" if it would be okay (they know us by face) and they're like "Sure! No problem, go right ahead!"

He would not go pee pee in the girl's room. :ohwell:

Must be a girlie bug thing...

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I'll drop and go almost.....oh who am I kidding...I'll go anywhere. And how come theres never a line at the mens room?