The Men's Room

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tonio said:
Vrai, what did you think of the room's smell?
Smelled like pee and disinfectant, like every other men's room. :shrug:

But I think all public restrooms are nasty. Especially when you get these uncouth rednecks who feel the need to evacuate their bowels in the vicinity of strangers. I think going #2 in a public restroom is one of the rudest things in the world and I never EVER do it. It is just revolting to walk in some restroom that smells like old lady poop. :dead:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

But I think all public restrooms are nasty. Especially when you get these uncouth rednecks who feel the need to evacuate their bowels in the vicinity of strangers. I think going #2 in a public restroom is one of the rudest things in the world and I never EVER do it. It is just revolting to walk in some restroom that smells like old lady poop. :dead:

Where is VV when we need her? :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
vraiblonde said:
old lady poop. :dead:
Does old lady poop smell different than young lady poop? :confused:

That is one of those sentences you would never think you would type in your life...:ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tonio said:
I get concerned that the last guy to use the seat had just come from Taco Bell.
Men observe niceties, too, so if a woman uses the men's room it's highly likely that hers is the first butt that's sat on that seat since it was last cleaned. I'm trying to think if I've ever used a men's toilet that had the seat already down....

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
vraiblonde said:
It is just revolting to walk in some restroom that smells like old lady poop. :dead:
The day of the courtesy flush is gone. I guess some people don't mind sitting it the fumes.....

W

Wenchy

Tonio said:
I agree.

Vrai, what did you think of the room's smell? I imagine you thinking, "My God, I knew men were pigs, but it smells like a communal grave in here! I'm going to make Larry start taking care of his business in the woods."

Tonio?

Read the opening post to this thread again. :spank:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:

:lmao:

Pandora

vraiblonde said:
I think going #2 in a public restroom is one of the rudest things in the world and I never EVER do it. It is just revolting to walk in some restroom that smells like old lady poop. :dead:

Agree! And I also think people shouldn’t do that in the workplace either. Allow yourself enough time in the a.m. to do THAT!

What is worse is walking in and hearing someone else taking a dump, farting, making grunting noises, the smell. :barf:

Pandora

The dog ponders remember last year when I had to leave one bathroom, run into another and throw-up. Some people are just nasty, not to mention it is a tad bit embarrassing if you are a gagger to nasty smells.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pandora said:
The dog ponders remember last year when I had to leave one bathroom, run into another and throw-up. Some people are just nasty, not to mention it is a tad bit embarrassing if you are a gagger to nasty smells.

I'm sorry. I just choked on my tea. At least you're consistent. :killingme

Geek

I am proud of people that can let go in public :yay: That is what the bathroom is for. I wish I could. :jameo: