The Mexican Maid

saddlemount

Mudslinger
A Mexican maid asked for a pay increase.

The wife was very upset about this and asked: "Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?"

Maria: "Well Señora, there are three reasons why I want an increase. The first is that I iron better than you."
Wife: "Who said you iron better than me?"
Maria: "Your husband said so."
Wife: "Oh."
Maria: "The second reason is that I am a better cook thank you."
Wife: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?"
Maria: "Your husband did."

Maria: "My third reason is that I am a better lover than you."
Wife (really furious now): "Did my husband say that as well?"
Maria: "No Señora, the gardener did."

(She got the raise.)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Why...

A Mexican maid asked for a pay increase.

The wife was very upset about this and asked: "Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?"

Maria: "Well Señora, there are three reasons why I want an increase. The first is that I iron better than you."
Wife: "Who said you iron better than me?"
Maria: "Your husband said so."
Maria: "The second reason is that I am a better cook thank you."
Wife: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?"
Maria: "Your husband did."

Maria: "My third reason is that I am a better lover than you."
Wife (really furious now): "Did my husband say that as well?"
Maria: "No Señora, the gardener did."

(She got the raise.)

...is that funny? Why didn't she ask the gardener for a raise??? Why would the woman be doing any ironing or cooking if she has a maid? Doesn't it stand to reason that one would hire someone who is good at the tasks you hired them for? Why would Maria sleep with the gardener knowing he is sleeping with the husband? And, for that matter, is the gardener male or female?

...is that funny? Why didn't she ask the gardener for a raise??? Why would the woman be doing any ironing or cooking if she has a maid? Doesn't it stand to reason that one would hire someone who is good at the tasks you hired them for? Why would Maria sleep with the gardener knowing he is sleeping with the husband? And, for that matter, is the gardener male or female?

You over-analyze too much Larry.... Just go with it...

:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What do...

You over-analyze too much Larry.... Just go with it...

...you mean by that? What are you trying to say? Over analyze? Have you ever considered under analyzing and the potential ramifications of THAT, hmm? What if we didn't even under analyze? What then? How about ZERO analysis, hmmm? Here:

"...and then the maid says to the spathephylum; "The pool boy had lunch!"

:killingme

:eyebrow:

Not so funny then, eh?? I mean, there has to be a reason to laugh, doesn't there?

...you mean by that? What are you trying to say? Over analyze? Have you ever considered under analyzing and the potential ramifications of THAT, hmm? What if we didn't even under analyze? What then? How about ZERO analysis, hmmm? Here:

"...and then the maid says to the spathephylum; "The pool boy had lunch!"

:killingme

:eyebrow:

Not so funny then, eh?? I mean, there has to be a reason to laugh, doesn't there?

:doh: Oi......

Larry,

I'll bet you can't just put a seed in a pot and leave it be. You probably nag it to death like some old Jewish mother....

Sorry, J/K Had to do that..... :buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Actually...

I'll bet you can't just put a seed in a pot and leave it be. You probably nag it to death like some old Jewish mother....

Sorry, J/K Had to do that..... :buddies:

...and this is funny, growing is the ONE area of my life I have a tendnecy to be able to be patient and let the sun and water and feed and the plant's native genetics do their thing.