The Milk of Magnesia must be kicking in...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Michael Bloomberg is surging

herb749

Let's see what people think of him seeing him in person at a debate. But see how many softball questions he gets from a media who want him as the front runner.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's exactly how Michael Bloomberg is "surging":

He's being touted as the Second Coming by the Leftist media.
Polls are notoriously skewed to say what the poller wants them to say.
He hasn't really made his public debut yet - that will happen at the next debate.

Not to mention there have been two primaries so far and Bloomberg has finished toward the bottom of both, and it's not looking good for Nevada, either. Perhaps that's what they mean by "surging": he had nowhere to go but up. Kind of like there's one case of Ebola, then there are two, and the media goes, "Ebola cases double!!!" Sounds alarming but still statistically insignificant.

PsyOps

Pixelated
He has so much baggage that I think the rest of the field will chew him up and spit him out at the debate. The one thing money can't buy is, erasing your past.

Grumpy

The more money he throws at the DNC, the blinder they become of his past. I believe Gurps posted a Timcast vid yesterday that went into the evilness of Bloomers and the DNC.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He has so much baggage that I think the rest of the field will chew him up and spit him out at the debate. The one thing money can't buy is, erasing your past.

See, I don't think those clowns can chew their own food. I don't think they dare to get too scrappy with King Mike. Maybe Bernie Sanders could get away with it, but the rest of them can't be looking forward to going against Bloomberg.

PsyOps

Pixelated
See, I don't think those clowns can chew their own food. I don't think they dare to get too scrappy with King Mike. Maybe Bernie Sanders could get away with it, but the rest of them can't be looking forward to going against Bloomberg.

I guess we'll see tonight.