The more I hear/see Gore...

Gooseneck

ylexot said:
...the more I am glad he lost the election. The man is just an extreme left-wing nutball. Of course, maybe losing the election made him crack.

Hopefully you will be able to make a similar post about Kerry in the near future.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Gore just gets crazier and more shrill every time I hear anything about him (or so it seems). Oh well, at least he invented the internet that we have so much fun on every day! :cheers:

SamSpade

tlatchaw said:
Gore just gets crazier and more shrill every time I hear anything about him (or so it seems). Oh well, at least he invented the internet that we have so much fun on every day! :cheers:

I only get tidbits of his stuff, but he doesn't seem to ever provide thought-out, cogent, logical explanations for his statements. He just tells us how bad it is and impugns the president's motives.

I find it hard to regard Bush as power-hungry, especially in lieu of several things I know he's done that he knows may cost him re-election, but he did anyway, because he believes in it. One I heard yesterday is that the U.S. thwarts around 1 new terror threat every day, or every other day - it doesn't make the news, because details of such would undermine his efforts, even though news of such would greatly feather his cap.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
tlatchaw said:

you mean internets! :notworthy