The MPD thread made me think of the old forums

Pete

Repete
Remember when MPD's were intrigue and mystery, everyone had one, used it to get nasty and target people and we wasted countless hours trying to figure out who they were? Remember karma wars? Private forums? Get togethers in someones garage or deck? Who got naked in Christy's hot tub, or my hot tub? Jethro's? DJ passing out and having her pic taken because some jackass put pretzels sticks in her hair? Clan wars? Gossip and intrigue? All the crackpots who came and went?

Ah the old days.

Remember when MPD's were intrigue and mystery, everyone had one, used it to get nasty and target people and we wasted countless hours trying to figure out who they were? Remember karma wars? Private forums? Get togethers in someones garage or deck? Who got naked in Christy's hot tub, or my hot tub? Jethro's? DJ passing out and having her pic taken because some jackass put pretzels sticks in her hair? Clan wars? Gossip and intrigue? All the crackpots who came and went?

Ah the old days.

Sounds made up.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I am trying to think of the best flame war. Hmmmm

Feral Cat tread
Wasn't there a doozy about circus animals too?

Anything with Patch Tuesday was a shiatshow and so was Vrai's buddy Darby. Thankfully getting Pete sauce on my shirt was not that big a deal, although that was a good party. Jello shooters on the dessert table please.

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Feral Cat tread
Wasn't there a doozy about circus animals too?

Anything with Patch Tuesday was a shiatshow and so was Vrai's buddy Darby. Thankfully getting Pete sauce on my shirt was not that big a deal, although that was a good party. Jello shooters on the dessert table please.
I forgot about the yellow shooter melt down. Who was that? LOL

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Venus Doom? I know that RR, BG and Bob know and remember. Your sauce on that butt was killer though.

I remember that party! My niece watered down my sisters white shirt, and she was nekkid underneath it! :roflmao: