The National Felons League....

GregV814

You know why folks have started to have second thoughts about the NFL ?
Kaperdunk's antics
Now, this street fighting thug Myles Garrett...does he carry a "nine" during the games or just on the street?

stgislander

PREMO Member
You know why folks have started to have second thoughts about the NFL ?
Kaperdunk's antics
Now, this street fighting thug Myles Garrett...does he carry a "nine" during the games or just on the street?
You mean like this?

WingsOfGold

Kapernick is guilty of pure aholeism, Myles Garrett at least manned up and admitted he blew it as soon as the smoke cleared. Make him ride the pine no pay rest of the year is fair solution.

This_person

Kapernick is guilty of pure aholeism, Myles Garrett at least manned up and admitted he blew it as soon as the smoke cleared. Make him ride the pine no pay rest of the year is fair solution.
Agree completely.

How many games (and pay) suspension for Rudolph for trying to rip Garrett's helmet off, twisting his neck and POTENTIALLY causing severe injury?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After the Myles Garrett thing I told Monello:

You know, today any number of doctors saved someone's life, and we don't know their names nor do they make millions per year. Yet some thug from the gutter plays a game and he's rich and famous.

This town needs an enema.

BernieP

Resident PIA
After the Myles Garrett thing I told Monello:

You know, today any number of doctors saved someone's life, and we don't know their names nor do they make millions per year. Yet some thug from the gutter plays a game and he's rich and famous.

This town needs an enema.
You get what you pay for. People want to see Gladiators fight to the finish, we have become a society enamored with blood sport.
What do you expect saints? Why do you think there is higher rate of domestic violence with pro athletes than society in general?
You have people who were all but bred to play at this level, it's what they have trained for all their lives.
They made it there because of their extreme aggression. Their behavior has been condoned and covered up their entire life.
Do you seriously expect them to turn it off on the field if they have a hard time turning it off when they go home?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You get what you pay for. People want to see Gladiators fight to the finish, we have become a society enamored with blood sport.
What do you expect saints? Why do you think there is higher rate of domestic violence with pro athletes than society in general?
You have people who were all but bred to play at this level, it's what they have trained for all their lives.
They made it there because of their extreme aggression. Their behavior has been condoned and covered up their entire life.
Do you seriously expect them to turn it off on the field if they have a hard time turning it off when they go home?

Oh believe me, I understand. Monello likes to watch people getting in fist fights on the internet; I hate that sh*t. But the vids he watches have hundreds of thousands of views. We like to watch people be aholes. I mean, I don't, but a lot of people do.

I was simply remarking on what we value in our society.

WingsOfGold

Agree completely.

How many games (and pay) suspension for Rudolph for trying to rip Garrett's helmet off, twisting his neck and POTENTIALLY causing severe injury?
I don't think anything happened to him but in his defense Garrett wouldn't let him up after the play was over. Was he pushing on his helmet or trying to rip it off which would have done him no good with 350 lbs laying on him.

littlelady

God bless the USA
First they Kneel, now they fight,,,,,,I ,dont watch the NFl anymore,,,LOOSERS

Hub, and I are with you on that. I never understood why these players that came from nothing want to abuse their privilege, notoriety, and salaries. Kapernick is the poster child. Child being the key word. What’s up with the Kunta Kinte shirt? Do NFL players feel like slaves? Just wondering.

According to my search, Kapernick’s net worth is 20 Mil.

WingsOfGold

Hub, and I are with you on that. I never understood why these players that came from nothing want to abuse their privilege, notoriety, and salaries. Kapernick is the poster child. Child being the key word. What’s up with the Kunta Kinte shirt? Do NFL players feel like slaves? Just wondering.

I pointed the shirt out to the wife, I wonder if he knows Roots was FICTION plagiarized from a book called The African written by a WHITE man named Harold Courtlander! Another word for fiction is BULLSHIT with some exception to Michner and Chesapeake where as you knew some of it happened under another name.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I pointed the shirt out to the wife, I wonder if he knows Roots was FICTION plagiarized from a book called The African written by a WHITE man named Harold Courtlander! Another word for fiction is BULLSHIT with some exception to Michner and Chesapeake where as you knew some of it happened under another name.

Chesapeake has, always, been my fave book. I even use it as the answer to security questions on websites. May have to reassess that. :lol:

WingsOfGold

He wasn't exactly poor growing up, his crackwhore mother gave him up for adoption and two idiots took him on and gave him all they could give. IOW the pos was pretty privileged.

WingsOfGold

Chesapeake has, always, been my fave book. I even use it as the answer to security questions on websites. May have to reassess that. :lol:
So far I have read it 3 or 4 times and I'm not that big a reader. My latest copy came in just today (No BS) I got a hardcover in VG condition for like 4 bucks delivered on Ebay. I'll be taking it up my treestand shortly. :) I read a bit, look around, listen, read a bit ect ect....
When I grow up I wanna be just like Timothy Turlock!