• It is just the color of skin

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It is a mentality that one day we will all see

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • It is a combination of both

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

mudpuddle

I just found this, and thought it was interesting. I do not have the whole interview, only a snippet. I thought this little bit was a real eye-opener!

"Pharrell’s heartfelt interview with Oprah became the center of controversy today on Twitter, as the Internets expressed their gripe with his point of view on there being a “New Black.”

“The ‘New Black’ doesn’t blame other races for our issues,” Pharrell began. “The New Black dreams and realizes that it’s not a pigmentation; it’s a mentality
. And it’s either going to work for your, or it’s going to work against you. And you’ve got to pick the side you’re gonna be on.”
- See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2014/04/16/p...s-twitter-uproar-photos/#sthash.Trf0AQjV.dpuf

*wanted to add that his name is Pharrell Williams.

Last edited:

MMM_donuts

I picked a combination but only because I think most people will use whatever combination fits most closely with their agenda.

I also want to add that Pharrell looks amazing. I enjoy looking at him because it's like his skin never ages, so smooth and pretty.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
None of the above.

Put a filthy rich guy of any race in a room with a dirt poor guy of another race. Now introduce another filthy rich guy of the same race as the dirt poor guy.

Who do you think the second rich guy will gravitate towards, the guy that shares his same level of affluence or the guy that shares his skin color?