The New Christie Brinkley!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ella Emhoff makes surprise runway debut at New York Fashion Week

Leah Dolan, CNN
Ella Emhoff has made her official runway debut for American label Proenza Schouler at New York Fashion Week.
The stepdaughter of Vice President Kamala Harris first caught the public's attention at President Joe Biden's inauguration, when her embellished Miu Miu coat went viral and made her the event's sartorial breakout star.

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210218110110-01-ella-emhoff-nyfw.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I feel sorry for that girl. She has to know she's fugly and only got that job because of her stepmother. Being given things not because of your abilities but because you're being used for political purposes has to be terrible for the self-esteem. That's why I also feel sorry for Chelsea Clinton.

Along that same vein, you have to give it to Michelle Obama that she hasn't pimped her daughters out like that. She's kept them out of the public eye and apparently didn't raise them to be attention whores trading off Daddy's power.

herb749

I feel sorry for that girl. She has to know she's fugly and only got that job because of her stepmother. Being given things not because of your abilities but because you're being used for political purposes has to be terrible for the self-esteem. That's why I also feel sorry for Chelsea Clinton.

Along that same vein, you have to give it to Michelle Obama that she hasn't pimped her daughters out like that. She's kept them out of the public eye and apparently didn't raise them to be attention whores trading off Daddy's power.

I don't know. Give the girls some time to finish school before they start pimping off the family name. Look at how Chelsea did it. Couldn't survive in a normal world then got rich off the family name.

Hijinx

Stop picking on the kid she is just doing what any woman would do under the circumstances.

One minute she was a dork with hairy armpits, and stupid tattoo's the next minute she are a fashion model.
Being used for political purposes is pretty easy to live with if the pay check is good.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Give it time.

mitzi

No matter what anyone thinks of the Obama's they have been great parents.
This girl looks like she's from the 80s.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Stop picking on the kid she is just doing what any woman would do under the circumstances.

One minute she was a dork with hairy armpits, and stupid tattoo's the next minute she are a fashion model with hairy armpits, and stupid tattoo's.
Being used for political purposes is pretty easy to live with if the pay check is good.
FIFY

Dakota

~~~~~~~
She's a poster child to this upcoming generation and that is sad. She looks like she is on a strong dose of Xanax and the mullet doesn't make it much better.

I feel sorry for her - I really do! :(